Faster (One-shot)

Warning: Get out. Don't play with fire. This is a bad piece of one-shot.

If you refuse:

🌸 R-18.

🌸 Plain bad attempts of writing.

Proceed with caution and at your own risk.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

"Hnn... Soraru-san...!"

It was really embarrassing. To be touching himself in front of the person whose name he just called out to, in front of the person he loved deeply. But he couldn't stop himself. It had been so long since they had sex, and Mafu had not been masturbating, all because Soraru wouldn't allow him to.

"But you can, only when you're in front of me," he told Mafu this a few weeks ago. Knowing how obedient Mafu could be when it comes to what Soraru tells him to do, he obeyed. And look at what happened to him now?

Mafu moved his hand swiftly, up and down his shaft, rubbing the tip of it from time to time, intensely stimulating himself under Soraru's gaze. Pre-cum was overflowing from his member, making it much easier to cause friction. The white liquid he squirted out one time after another was really sticky, he disliked the texture of it because it was too disgusting for him to handle but when he thought about how Soraru was looking at him, he just couldn't help but feel extremely aroused.

"Mafu, does it feel good?"

Mafu had not the right minds to counter that question. He shook his head at him, suddenly feeling the wave of desperation. He felt a sweet, sharp pain around his hips as he continued working on his manhood, telling him that masturbating was not enough if he were to want the pain to go away.

"... Soraru-san, please touch me..." Mafu stopped and reached out for Soraru. But before he could even reach him, Soraru moved away, making Mafu whimper out of desperation.

"No, Mafu. I want to see you do it,"

"B-but," Mafu stuttered, he couldn't make himself look at Soraru as he said, "It doesn't feel good if it's not Soraru-san touching me..."

Never did Mafu thought he would say this to Soraru. He planned to keep it a secret because he was afraid that Soraru would make fun of him. And mostly because he knew Soraru would be a big meanie and wouldn't touch him at all just to see Mafu beg him for skin contact.

But he unintentionally said it out loud.

Mafu brought up the courage to lift his head up because Soraru was quiet after he said such absurd things. For a moment there, he thought Soraru blushed but he was pushed down on the bed before he could even confirm.

"Mafumafu, do you know what you're doing to me right now?"

Soraru pinned both Mafu's hands on top of his head, grabbed a piece of ribbon (that Mafu intended to use to wrap around gifts), and tied his hands together. Mafu widened his eyes, shocked and scared, not knowing what was coming next for him. He felt Soraru wrap his manhood in his warm, large hands, and started moving it up and down like how Mafu did a few minutes ago.

But Soraru did this horrendously slowly, meaning to test Mafu's patience.

"Ahh... Soraru-san, faster..." he pleaded. Soraru didn't listen to his request and continued doing it at his own pace, smirking at him when Mafu glared at him with his teary, red eyes.