A Day At The Daycare (One-shot)

Warning:

Slight smut at the very beginning. Please get out if you're underaged. 

Please.

But if you love smut, well why not? w

4 - 5 year old kids are involved. Please proceed with caution.

Short, one-shot.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ 

"Ahn... Kashitarou-san... " Amatsuki panted, unable to take the heat Kashitarou was giving him. "Stop it... We can't do this," Amatsuki said as he tried to push Kashitarou's hands away effortlessly.

"But Amatsuki-kun," Kashitarou leaned in to lick Amatsuki's earlobe, making him shiver under his touch. "I need you," he whispered into his ears, slowly sliding another finger into Amatsuki's opening, making him gasp for air.

"The kids are just in the next room... Hng...!" Amatsuki was forced to cut his sentence off because Kashitarou was currently moving his fingers in him a lot, stretching him out. "... Stop it...!"

"They're all asleep, Amatsuki-kun. And you know better that they don't wake up that easily," Kashitarou kissed him on the lips. "Please?" he pleaded, his rough breath indicating that he could not hold back anymore.

And Amatsuki agreed.

Not noticing that the door was not entirely closed, there was a little boy standing at the doorway, peeking through the cracks of the door. He watched as the two adults flirted with each other, one of them on the table, and the other standing in between his legs that were opened apart.

The boy tore his gaze from the two and turned to look at another boy who just happened to walk pass him. He tugged onto his sleeves before the boy could go any further.

"Soraru-san, why are Amatsuki-kun and Kashitarou-san wrestling? Why are they not wearing any clothes?" he asked as he stared at Soraru with his pair of red eyes filled with curiosity.

Soraru glanced at him. He was able to hear Amatsuki's panting and cries very clearly. He pulled Mafu to him, covering both of his ears as he looked into his eyes. "Don't look," was what he said instead of answering his questions. Soraru pulled onto the handle to close the door that was left ajar.

"But Amatsuki-kun sounded as if he was in pain..." Mafu mumbled, upset at the fact that Soraru avoided his questions.

Soraru lowered his head to kiss him on the eyes, as if purifying his sight after witnessing such absurd behavior from the two adults who were supposed to be looking after them. Mafu fluttered his eyes close when Soraru's lips touched them. He felt the blood rushed to his face, Mafu opened his eyes again to look at Soraru.

"Let's go back to our room, you need sleep," Soraru smiled at him, and held his hand in his, leading him back into the room where all their other friends were. Mafu could only nod and follow.

Soraru lied down on the mattress and Mafu did the same, lying down next to him. Mafu looked at Soraru again, his eyes showed that he was still worried. "Is Amatsuki-kun going to be alright?" Soraru heard Mafu ask.

"Yeah, he should be," since this was not their first time doing this at the next room after all, Soraru added in his thoughts but decided to not say it out loud. "Go to sleep," he stroked Mafu's silky white hair. Feeling Mafu nod under his touch, Soraru closed his eyes.

The next day, we have Amatsuki and Kashitarou sitting in seiza* with Soraru standing in front of the both of them, his hands on his hips. Mafu hid behind Soraru, his white hair standing out as he peeked from behind.

"Are you adults really reflecting on your actions from yesterday?" Soraru said coldly, glaring down at the both of them as if they were pieces of trash on the ground.

"... We're sorry," said the two teachers.

Why was Soraru, a five year old kid, lecturing two finely grown-up men, you say?

"This is why adults..." Soraru let his sentence trail off, planting his forehead in his palms as he shook his head. "Let's go, Mafu,"

Mafu nodded and followed Soraru. After a few steps, he turned to look at Amatsuki and Kashitarou and slowly wobbled his way back to them. He put one of his hands on Amatsuki's head and the other on Kashitarou's, then started ruffling up their hair, leaving both the adults confused.

"Soraru-san always does this to me whenever I'm sad," Mafu continued rubbing their heads clumsily, his tiny hands messing up their hair. "Don't get mad at Soraru-san, okay?"

Amatsuki and Kashitarou only felt their heart melt as the both of them hugged Mafu and told him how he was such a good boy, apologizing to him for their actions. Soraru came back, whacked the both of them on the head and told them to not touch Mafu with their filthy hands then pulled Mafu away from them. Mafu could only wave at both his teachers.

A/N: First attempt at smut and I can already see how bad I am with it ww I just really wanted to see a kid version of Soraru lecture adults, no harm was done. Mafu is an angel.