T-shirt (One-shot)

Warning: I don't know what I'm doing at all so please forgive me.

Fans placed their gifts for their favourite people into boxes the staffs prepared, and each and every one of them was sent back to their respective homes. So Soraru finally got his. They were mostly fan letters and sweets but when he opened a certain package, and picked it up, he was horrified. It was a white T-shirt with the words "I Love Mafumafu" printed on it. What was he supposed to do with a shirt like this?

He took a picture of it, and posted it up on his Twitter, thinking that it would be a funny joke. But all the replies he got were 'I want a picture of Soraru-san in that!'. Soraru then received another reply from his friend, saying "I guess you just have to wear it and put it up here,"

Is he being serious with him? He knew what relationship Soraru has with Mafu and yet he gave him such an inconsiderate reply.

Soraru scowled at it, turned off the app, and locked his phone, not wanting to see it anymore. He picked up the shirt once again, and observed it. Why should he wear this? Sure, one could tell him that 'Oh, since it's already sent to you, then why not? It'd be a waste if you didn't!' but it just wasn't a good enough reason for him to try it on.

He turned towards the source of sound when the doorbell rang. Soraru stood up on his feet, and walked towards his door.

"Soraru-san!" Soraru winced at the blast of energy emitted by his significant other the moment he opened his door.

"What is it-" Soraru paused at his sentence as he stared at Mafu's appearance. Ah, no, not his face or body or anything. It was just the shirt that he was wearing. It was an exact match with his. The only difference was the wording. Instead of "I Love Mafumafu", Mafu's one had "I Love Soraru-san" printed on it. "What in the world are you wearing?"

"Ehehe... I was unpacking the gifts I got from our fans and found this T-shirt in one of the boxes..." Mafu pulled at the hem of his shirt. It was rather large comparing to the one Soraru got, which was perfectly his size. Due to it being oversized, his shoulders were exposed as the shirt draped loosely on him, struggling to stay put. Soraru could see the hickeys he left on Mafu two days ago during their 'weekly activity'. "I wanted Soraru-san to be the first one to see me in it, so I came to you!"

Ah, that smile Mafumafu had reserved for Soraru. They were both pretty busy with their works recently and couldn't even spare time for each other. It had only been a day since he saw it and he already missed it.

"Isn't this cute? It may actually become one of my favourite T-shirts if I have to be honest," Mafu said, giggling as he swayed his body from the left to the right, still holding onto the hem of his shirt, lowering his head to admire the words printed on it.

'You're the cute one here,'

Soraru almost blurted that out. That was close. He wanted very much to pull him into his room now but who knows what may happen to Mafu if he did.

"Hmm? Soraru-san?"

"Ah, sorry, I was spacing out,"

"Ehehe! Was it because this shirt looked too good on me?!" Mafumafu spun his body around, the lower hem of his shirt floated a bit as he did.

Well, yes, that too, though Soraru was actually thinking about a whole different thing.

Soraru grabbed Mafu's wrist. He received a look of confusion from Mafu, and an 'Eh?' before he pulled him in, locking the door behind them.