Mine - Chapter 4

Warning: Most of it would be in a first-person perspective!

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ 

The two hundred and fourteenth day since we came together, all of this was still like a dream to me. It was too good to be true. Soraru-san coming back and forth from my place and vice versa, going out to have meals like any normal couples would, walking me home from the university, and giving me kisses that meant so much more than just a kiss to me. Ever since we came together, he would stay over my place until I wake up, sometimes even sleeping in later than me. This never happened when I was just his friend of benefits, and look at the change now.

Everything, literally everything felt surreal.

I slowly opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Soraru-san. My head was rested on his arm for the entire night? That couldn't be alright for Soraru-san. I quickly lifted my head a little so that I could move his arm away from under me. After all that, I lied back down in my space and just looked at him, tracing my fingertips on his jawline then around his lips. Just like usual, I would also drop him a feather light kiss on his lips, and sigh after that, feeling contented.

Before we went to bed last night, I had a little anticipation, thinking of what I could do to please him. But Soraru-san might be just really bad at reading facial expressions, he smiled, patted my head, and said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything tonight," As promised, we didn't do anything at all. He didn't even hug me to sleep after, and had his back faced towards me. Of course, he forgot to kiss me goodnight too.

"Soraru-san, you idiot..." I muttered, taking another bite of his lips to payback for what he has done and this seemed to have awoken him from his slumbers. He pulled me into his arms and embraced me. I could feel his breath on my neck, the sensation sent tingles down my spine.

"S-Soraru-san?"

"It's cold," he mumbled, nuzzling into the fabric of my shirt. I could feel him touching my neck with his lips, leaving broken trails of kisses on me. Was it just me or was it getting a little warm in here? "Stay with me like this,"

Someone please save me, my heart couldn't handle this. Soraru-san had always been unbelievably cute in the morning. He'd throw tantrums and be extremely grumpy for the rest of the morning, like a troublemaking child, but there were also times when he'd be like this, easily flirting with me and making me happy in the morning.

But just in case, I should stand my ground.

"No," I frowned at his request.

"No?" I glanced at him and saw him cock a brow at me in a questioning manner, cute. I deepened my frown.

"No," I repeated, with a little emphasis on the intonation. I attempted to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Why was it that this man has such a strong grip? Oh, right, he told me he did karate in his high school years. How could I forget about that?

"... Mafumafu..."

I ignored him.

"Mafumafu...?"

I ignored him, again.

"Mafu," he called out my name, kissing me on the top of my head like how I liked it. He then put his hands on my face, and lifted it up, forcing me to look into his eyes. I closed my eyes shut tightly as he closed in, kissing me in between the brows. I hated how easily I give in when he calls my name and kisses me like that. "Don't frown so much, you're going to have wrinkles,"