A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 1

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

It had been a couple of years since I became part of the family.

"We're doing this, right?" I heard someone say timidly.

I was on my way to the kitchen but ended up stopping on my feet, stood under the roof, away from the blazing sunlight, and watched a couple of men work on something in the middle of the garden instead. They were all huddled around something, seeming very busy as they discussed quietly about how they were going to do this. One of them said that he would be in charge of the hammer, and another person would have to do the most difficult task.

"H-Hey, you do it," stammered one of the guys as he poked the person standing next to him on the arm.

"No way, I ain't touchin' that thing," the other guy replied before he turned to the person behind him. "Y'seem better at this kinda thing, so you do it,"

"No, no, no, no. I agree with Manato. You should do it,"

They kept pushing the responsibility onto each other since they didn't want to get hurt during the process, and eventually started raising their voices at each other. And then gradually grabbing each other by the collars, ready to pick a fight whenever one was initiated.

I cleared my throat. That gained everyone's attention in the garden as they turned all their heads at me, eyes widened in surprise.

"I get that you're yakuzas, but you don't have to be picking fights with each other all the time just because you didn't want to flip the mochi," I smiled wryly.

It was a new year, and the family wanted to start the year off with some handmade mochi. But the guys here were too afraid that the hammer might land on their hands instead of the mochi, so they were all hiding away their fears with anger.

"Mafumafu-san! We were just wondering who would be best for the task!" started Manato.

"That's right! We swear we weren't about to punch each other in the face!" continued Yamato.

"We'll make you some good ol' mochi immediately, Mafumafu-san!" said Hayato.

They were as loud as always, and it was this early in the morning too. It was a good thing Soraru-san wasn't back home yet, otherwise they were all going to get it from him-

"Keep it down,"

I could see horror in their eyes, blood flushed from their face as they turned pale, staring at what was standing behind me after the door slid open.

I turned around to see my lover standing at the doorway of the meeting room with his yukata all messy, sliding off his shoulders, his belt loose and untidy. His hair was a mess, as always, like bird's nest as his curls twisted and turned in unimaginable directions. He had bags under his eyes, looking absolutely exhausted.

"Soraru-san?" I called out.

"I'll cut open your throats and pull out your vocal cords if you guys can't keep it down in the morning," Soraru-san said groggily, his eyes were dead serious as he meant all his words.