A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 7

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearances of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I always loved the rain.

Whenever Soraru-san was away for business, and if it ever rains in that period of time, I often listened to the sound of the rain. Though it was calming, it used to remind me of a lot of things; both the good and bad.

But the rainy days now reminded me of the times I spent with Soraru-san.

Which was why I started loving the rain even more.

... The sound of the rain tonight didn't sound too pleasant though.

I didn't have a chance to look at it properly the last time, but the ice looked pretty. There seemed to be shiny bits inside. Were those sand? It was beautiful when mixed with rum, making it look sparkly under the lights.

The client was right. It was a good one, this rum that he got.

I could hear the thunder rumbling loudly outside as the rain started pouring but those sounds were quickly taken over by some loud ringing in my head. My visions started to blur a little. I shook my head in an attempt to wake my brain up, telling myself to fight against this.

But then I could feel the temperature rise.

It was as if I was being lit up on fire. Everything in me was starting to burn up, but I was cold at the same time on the outside.

I crossed my arms and held myself tightly, as an act of pulling myself together, to prevent myself from breaking down. I couldn't breathe very well and started panting. My hands were shaking, my whole body was.

What should I do?

I panicked. I didn't expect that this could be that strong.

I didn't think I was having hallucinations, but I knew I was spacing out a lot because of the high. But this thing... This thing was also making me want something else. My body knew that something could help make that pain go away.

... Aphrodisiac...?

Don't let it get to you, Mafumafu, I thought.

"Mafuyu-chan, how are you feeling?" said the client as he came closer.

He pulled me to him by my waist when I almost fell on my back and on the floor before he kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't fight back. I was too weak to even raise my hand to push him away. I couldn't even stop myself from shaking.

Was I shaking from the cold or from the thing that he gave me? At this point, I didn't think I could come up with an answer to that question.

"Be grateful that you were given a taste of what the Yamada family possesses," the client snickered at me before he pushed my kimono away.

I tried to lift my legs up to kick him, but I felt despair seep into my bones when he pushed my legs back down and spread them open with little to no effort.

"Did you know that people were calling you the 'Forbidden Flower' because you're the only courtesan in this industry that doesn't let men devour you?" he leaned in and took a big whiff of me, before he let out a disgusting groan as if he managed to climax just from that. "I guess I'm in luck tonight!"