A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 3

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

The next morning, I was the one who woke up first, and was welcomed by the sight of Soraru-san sleeping next to me. It had only been just three days, and it was enough to let me learn how painful it was to be having a fight with Soraru-san, both physically and mentally.

I closed in and kissed him on the lips, greeting him a good morning in a whisper. He opened his eyes slowly, and watched as I got flustered and turned away from him.

"I must have gone too easy on you last night," he said sleepily as he pulled me back to himself.

"... No, you didn't," I said weakly, my voice hoarse and faint. I could feel the pain in my hips and it was terrible. I honestly didn't know if I could get out of bed at this point.

Soraru-san only said, "Mmhmm," before he tried to go back to sleep. I held onto one of his hands, and he held back. He kissed me on the shoulder and left a dark red hickey on my skin.

"Soraru-san?" I called out softly.

"... Mm?" he responded.

"Why did you come to see me last night?"

Soraru-san then bit my neck for heaven knows what reason, and I jumped from it before he forced me to face him and kissed me deeply afterwards.

"They told me you were sick,"

"So you came?" I asked as I breathed heavily.

"I thought I would leave after seeing you," Soraru-san said. "But I couldn't after I saw the tear stains on your cheeks,"

"I- I cried in my sleep?" I asked nervously.

"Possibly," Soraru-san rubbed his forehead against the back of my head before he let out a sigh. "Then you woke up after I touched you a little,"

Soraru-san pulled at the covers a little so that it had me covered entirely before he kissed me on the head again. I stayed still in his arms as he showered me with the love that I had been missing for the past few days.

"... I missed you," I said softly, breaking the silence in our room.

Soraru-san didn't say anything but I could feel him nod once behind me very briefly, and his arms tightened around me when I said that. He let out a frustrated sigh, and then another one before he brought his head up, away from my neck, to look at me in the eyes.

"... Did you change your mind?"

I paused for a bit when Soraru-san asked me that same question he had been asking me during the night for the nth time. But this time his tone was softer and gentler, unlike last night. He was audibly mad at my answer each time, and then I would be abused at the good spots over and over again until I would beg him to stop.

But of course, he didn't. That wasn't what he wanted to hear after all.

"No," I shook my head, and he sighed again.

I felt him retrieve his arms, and he got up and out of the bed after that. I propped my upper body up quickly and reached out to stop him from leaving me, but to my surprise, he turned around, bent his back and lowered his head to plant a chaste kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes as he pecked me a couple more times before he stopped to get changed.