Goodbye - Extra Chapter 2

Warning: 

This is an AU fanfiction (Sakura Tree x Boy). 

Happy end.

If you're fine with it then please enjoy!

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Side S.

-

When Soraru opened his eyes, he saw that everything around him was familiar. He was back in the spirit world again. His memories were still with him because it was still not time yet. Not time for it to be erased yet. The process would only begin after Soraru came back to the spirit world for twelve hours.

And Soraru was not going to let it happen.

He was in his room. The room which the King gave him when he brought him to his castle. It was not said to be huge, but it was well-furnished and it was all Soraru need. He stood up from his bed and ran towards the drawers.

Soraru pulled open each and every one of them, trying to look for something, the book which he had all the memories he shared with Mafu written in it. Every time he picks up an item that was not the book, he threw it on the ground of his room, causing a big mess. Until everything in the drawer was withdrawn, he found the book lying in one of it. He picked it up carefully with both of his hands.

He flipped open the book, scanning through it. Making sure that it was the one, he slipped it into his yukata sleeves and ran out of the room. He was only headed to one place, the King's throne room.

Standing in front of the intimidatingly big door to the throne room, Soraru reached into his sleeves again to make sure that the book was with him then he raised his right hand and knocked on the door. The sound was loud and clear when he knocked on the door twice. Soraru stood at his feet, waiting for a response.

"Come in," he heard the King's voice from inside the throne room. He took in a deep breath and pushed open the door.

The moment Soraru stepped into the room, the King welcomed him with open arms. "Soraru, my boy, I am glad to see that you are back here safe and sound," he said, standing up from his chair at the end of the room. Once Soraru reached the King, he got down on one knee and lowered his head, his right hand over his heart.

"I am back, King," said Soraru.

With his head still lowered, he heard the King laugh. He did not know what was going on until he heard the King said, "Do get up on your feet, my boy. You do not need to show me the courtesy fellow spirits here show me," and then Soraru felt the King's hands on him as he helped Soraru stand up. "After all, you are the one and only spirit I actually talk to these days," he smiled at him.

"Thank you, King," Soraru said his gratitude for the King's help, only to receive a 'Oh, enough with the courtesy!' from the King.

"So, how was the spring in the human world this year?" the King went straight to the point of why the both of them were here in the throne room today, walking back to his chair and sat down. "I assume you are going to tell me that you met a few other humans with tremendous attitudes you cannot seem to stand," the King frowned at Soraru as he worded out the assumption he just made.

"There is something I want to talk to you about," Soraru lifted his head, and looked right into the King's eyes, with no hesitation.

"Oh, and what could that be?" the King straightened his back in his seat, his hands on the arms of the chair to support himself. "My ears are all yours,"