Colours - Chapter 2

If you have not read chapter 1!

↓↓↓↓↓↓

Chapter 1: https://www.wattpad.com/281182615-%C2%B0-%2B-soramafu-oneshots-%2B-%C2%B0-colours-chapter-1  

by Aru-san!

Chapter 2

Warning: Fluff (?)

  ↓ ↓↓↓ 

-

Let's be honest here, Mafu never really hated Soraru. Hate was a strong word to begin with so let us replace it with the word 'dislike'.

The first time Mafu saw him enter the sweets shop he was working part-time at, he did not want to admit it but he actually almost fell for him. His heart fluttered when their eyes met, it felt like an electricity current ran through his entire body and back again. He felt himself burn under his gaze, and thought that he was actually done for, feeling his legs give out.

But that was not it. The colour around Soraru was different from what he usually sees. Mafu was not colour blind, it was just that the intensity of the colour around Soraru was... radiant. As if he was the light he would head for when he tried to look for the exit of a dark, gnarly cave. When he went back to school and tried to look for the same thing from Amatsuki and Hashiyan, something was slightly off. And he could not seem to point out what was it that was off.

He knew that he thought of Soraru as his soul mate for a moment there, but what proof was there to prove about it? Oh, about what Soraru said in the shop?

"Pfft, who would believe his words in the first place?"

He disliked him for saying all of that.

"... Mafu-kun? Who are you referring to?"

Mafu, who was on the rooftop of his school today for lunch, holding onto a piece of sausage that shaped like an octopus in between his chopsticks, stopped his train of thoughts to look up from his food to his friend.

"... Did I think out loud again?"

"Really, Mafu-kun, what is going on lately?" Amatsuki got up and stretched his body forward so that he could touch Mafu on the forehead with the back of his palm. "It's not like you're having a fever or anything..."

Mafu dropped the piece of sausage back into his box and lifted his hand to move Amatsuki's palm away from him. "It's nothing," he said, then resumed to fiddle with the food in his box.

And what was with that 'if I had two soul mates,'? How was that even possible in the first place? It was said that each person can only have one, and that person was their only one. So what did he intend to gain from saying that?

"I hate him so much," he meant dislike, yes, dislike.

"Oh my god, Mafu-kun, just who is it that is making you act so differently?"

"... No one in particular,"

Amatsuki puffed up his cheeks in dissatisfaction. "You're lying,"

Mafu did the same and stared back at him with his crimson red eyes. "I'm not,"

"You are!"

"I said I'm not!"

Not like Mafu was one to believe about having a soul mate anyway.