Enticed - Chapter 2

Warning: An R-18 AU fan fiction.

Proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Relationships between men were not unusual among the people of the beast kingdom. Unlike humans, there was no specific religion that the beasts held or rather, the beasts believed in only the moon and stars. They mainly followed their hearts and instincts. Hence, there could be a chance for it to be driven romantically, but due to beastial instincts, it was mostly for the sex and pleasure.

Beastial instinctsー A phrase humans used to describe beasts in heat. In other words, beasts mate while humans don't. It was one of the few things the humans found distasteful about the beasts. However, they did the minimum to coexist with the beasts in respect to their king who had a treaty and agreement with our king.

I had never thought of this instinct of ours as "distasteful". The feeling of our blood running wild and hot in our veins was thrilling. It happened every time when I drove my targets into a corner and watched as life drained from their faces, not just from my sexual needs. It was something I didn't think I could live without.

I might be twisted in some ways due to my job, but I had always felt guilty about it. It was much easier to blame it on beastial instincts to cope with the overwhelming guilt.

"Ah...!" I cried out loudly when the tip of his erection rammed up against my prostate a little too hard, causing my eyes to roll back. Feeling the semen slowly overflow without momentum out of the tip of my erection, I trembled in pleasure in the arms of the man who did this to me. But even though he knew I was coming, there was still no slowing down in his movement.

He gripped onto my thigh and felt it up as I writhed beneath him, my insides contracted wildly and my head was clouded with desire despite the fact that I wanted him to stop. I panted harder when he picked up his pace again, attacking mercilessly at a sensitive spot that I didn't know I had.

No matter how hard my grip was on this man's arms, my sharp nails were unable to leave a single scratch on him. It was as if his skin was made of iron. The more I tried, the more aroused he got. The helplessness I felt in my chest was unbearable when I came to realise that my erection still had not died down, considering the number of times I had already come.

The man stopped moving and lowered his silver blue eyes to meet my gaze as he raked his dark-coloured hair back while still holding onto my thigh. My insides squeezed around his erection when my heart skipped a beat at the way he looked at me.

Just like how I wanted him, he wanted me back too.

A bead of sweat trailed his forehead and down his cheek. He slowly let out a hot breath as if he had been holding it in since just now before he let his lips curl into a handsome smile.

"So what happened to the proud little cat-bunny?" he asked haughtily. He moved his hips a little to let his tip grind against my insides, earning him a pathetic whimper from me which made his erection grow slightly larger.

The man started thrusting again, not letting me answer his question. The sounds of my cries filled up the room in no time along with the loud and wet squelching noises underneath.

When we got into one of the empty rooms available upstairs, I immediately pushed the man down onto the bed and climbed onto him as I took off my cloak and let it pool at the floor by the bed. I sat myself on him and looked down at him. His hood fell off a little to expose his face, and heavens, I got to say that this was the best catch I could ever dream of.

He had dark curly hair. It was slightly long where his hair would touch at the nape of his neck. His jaw lines were so perfect and symmetrical, one would have thought he had someone chiseled them for him. The way his nose curved elegantly, and how those lips cracked into a smile... His very existence itself was a sin to all beasts and even mankind.