A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me - Chapter 8 (Final)

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may happen occasionally.

Unhealthy content. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

"Did you already know what happened a month ago?" I asked Soraru-san, and he pinched my forefinger lightly in response.

"... I did," he answered.

"Then you knew how scared I was that night?" I lifted my head up to look at him. I could see my pained expression through the reflection in his eyes. I didn't want to worry him, but I ended up doing the opposite anyway.

He pulled me to him and rested his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes, and so did I as I let myself feel him. I tightened my hold around his hand, and he readjusted it to hold mine in his firmly. I felt his other hand snake around my waist, and I took a step forward so that I was in his arms.

"... I'm sorry I wasn't here for you," he whispered. He sounded sorry, guilty, and very upset. "I wished I was,"

I shook my head and squeezed his hand as a means to tell him that he shouldn't be.

"You sent Rib-san to me," I said softly, and then smiled as I thought about how Rib-san would tell me various stories about his day. "He was a great distraction,"

"From what?" Soraru-san asked.

My mind stopped for a second there. I wasn't thinking this straight before I let myself blurt out the whatnots I had in my head. What should I do? This wasn't what I was planning to say. I thought I was going to talk about how the presence of Rib-san helped fend off all my other clients!

I felt the blood in my body rush to my face as it slowly started heating up, and then I heard Soraru-san did a little "Hmm?" sound to urge me to answer his question. I thought it was really cute when he did that too so my face burned with an unnecessarily higher intensity.

"... You," I said after I took a deep breath, and then I watched as his eyes widened when he heard my answer. It was a thousand times more embarrassing when we were this close, so I moved my forehead away from his. But then I still wanted to be in his arms so I buried my face into his yukata instead. At least then he wouldn't have to see me in this embarrassing state.

"... Why?"

"Because my head's always full of you,"

"Is that a bad thing?"

I lifted my head up to look at him disbelievingly.

"Yes, it is!" I exclaimed.

"Even though Mafumafu's always on mine too?" he asked. "Is that also a bad thing?"

He took his hand out of my mine, and held it in his other hand which was rested just right above my hips behind me.

I felt tongue-tied. Since when did Soraru-san knew how to say things like that? He was never like this. He never makes my heart race at an unhealthy pace like this.

"... Soraru-san, you're so sly...!" I heard myself say that after making some questionable noises when I opened and closed my mouth at the attempts to say something.

"... Like you're one to say," he frowned at me after I said that. I could see the tip of his ears turning red behind his dark hair. It was obvious because Soraru-san always had really fair and bright skin.