Punishment (One-shot)

The sun was held high up in the sky. Fluffy clouds were hung everywhere. It was just like any other day but this does not change anything to how Soraru spends his time.

Soraru was lying on the couch on his tummy, playing video games as usual. Would the fact that he stayed up all night trying to finish the game that he was currently on in one sitting sound funny? He shrugged at the thought, most probably not. He tweeted about it and told everyone to keep it a secret from that one guy with a barcode that he bought from Amazon on his left cheek.

Yes, he was supposed to work.

Mafu sent him the data to the songs that he was responsible to mix but he thought he could take a break with things for a little. So that break led him to this. Even if he were to stop with what he was doing now, it did not sound possible that he would be able to continue work in his current condition.

He thought he heard someone's footsteps in his house but he did not bother to care, either because he was too tired or he was too immersed in his game. Until he felt weight on him.

Oh, he forgot to mention that he actually lives with that barcoded guy.

"Soraru-san," he said, his voice a few pitches higher than a guy's but still lower than a girl's.

"Ngh... Move," Soraru buried his face into the pillow he had under his arms. "You're heavy, so move,"

Mafu pressed forward on Soraru's back with his hands and shifted his body a little on Soraru's body, making Soraru go slightly out of breath. "That's mean! Mafu's not heavy, it's only because of the number of familiars I carry with me everywhere I go," He then placed both of his hands on Soraru's shoulders and bent his body over, his chest on Soraru's back.

The warmth of Mafu slowly seeped into Soraru, he thought he could fall asleep anytime. There was always this thing where he lets his guard down around Mafu.

"So I heard about last night,"

Soraru looked up from his pillow, his fingers continued pressing on the buttons of the console, his eyes following the movements of his character. "What about it?"

"You skipped out on work last night, didn't you?"

He hesitated for a little and eventually said, "No,"

"Soraru-san, you liar," he heard Mafu said, his tone clearly upset. Soraru was not a good liar to begin with. Come to think of it, why did he tweet about not doing work when he did not want anyone to know? Okay, maybe he wanted Mafu to know, just to see his reaction after seeing the tweet.

He reached the final boss stage of the game and started mashing the buttons with so much intensity he forgot about Mafu who was still lying on his back. Mafu looked at him play for a while and realised that his attention was no longer on him, he puffed his cheeks in dissatisfaction.

Mafu pulled on Soraru's collar, revealing his shoulder and bit him hard. He felt Soraru's body tense up under him but slowly moving to his neck, he continued leaving bite marks on him, enjoying the fact that he was dominant today. He could feel Soraru taking deep breaths each time he bites into his neck. Suddenly, the sound effect of when you failed to kill the boss started playing. Mafu glanced up and there it was. The phrase 'game over', capitalised, on Soraru's screen.

Ah.

Soraru buried his face into the pillow again and made no sound.

He thought he was doomed. He knew Soraru was at the final stage of the game and yet he still interrupted him. Feeling guilty, he slowly unlocked his jaw and kissed gently on every bite marks he left on Soraru.

"I'm sorry, Soraru-san," he apologised. Stretching his body forward, he then pecked Soraru on the cheek.

Mafu got worried when Soraru showed no response. Is he really mad? What should I do?

He wanted to peck him on the cheek again but Soraru turned his head to the right, not letting him.

Mafu sat up, his hands supporting himself to prevent from falling off of Soraru. He tilted his head to the side, feeling the anxiety take over him. "Soraru-san?" he called out again, leaning back in to kiss him on the head. As usual, Soraru smelled nice. He always liked Soraru's scent since a long time ago, it was not like Soraru applies cologne frequently though. It was his scent, the scent that only Soraru has.

Soraru sighed. "... It's okay, I saved before going into the final stage," he reached his hand to the back and ruffled up Mafu's hair to reassure him then rubbed on the areas where Mafu bit.

"Did it hurt?" Mafu lightly trailed the marks on Soraru's neck with his finger.

"Kinda," he replied.

Mafu felt as if something stabbed into his chest because he was the one who hurt Soraru. But he tried standing his ground. "Hmm! That is punishment for slacking at work!" he turned his head away, refusing to look at Soraru.

"Sorry, I'll go finish it up after I finish this last one,"

Mafu was taken aback, not expecting an apology from the al' mighty Soraru. "N-No, it was my fau-"

"I'll give you your punishment tonight," Soraru then said, stopping Mafu from finishing his sentence, his eyes not looking away from the screen at all. "In the bedroom,"

"Eh?"

*Du-du-ru!*

Soraru beat the game, the credits started rolling, the theme song of the game started playing and eventually came to an end.

He turned his body a little so that he could look at Mafu. "Don't even think that you'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning," smiling, Soraru said and pulled Mafu down for a kiss, on the lips this time.

It's going to be a long night.

A/N: Hi! Thank you for reading the past few chapters of this book and this one too! Really appreciate the comments I receive from time-to-time and it makes me laugh. Thank you! *bows* Just wanted to put this out there as a reminder, as mentioned in the explanation(?) box of this book, I update really slowly so I hope you can bear with me c: okay! Bye! See you in the next chapter! *sparkles*