Sweets, Sugar, and You - Chapter 10 (Final)

Warning: ABO. An R-18 series. Mob characters may occur occasionally. 

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Despite what Soraru told Mafumafu, they still ended up going out to see the cherry blossoms. Soraru's hands were full as he carried bags of food and drinks while Pon and Kon were running excitedly to the park near their place. Then there was Mafumafu stumbling on his feet as the kids pulled him together with them.

Soraru watched over them quietly as he followed them from behind. His kids were laughing happily and his lover was grinning from ear to ear, probably also feeling the same as the kids since he hadn't seen the cherry blossoms in a while. Soraru felt conflicted at first, but eventually thought that he was glad they came out together before the cherry blossom flowers fell.

It was raining earlier this morning, but it was a good thing it eventually came to a stop. There were puddles on the ground they were walking on, reflecting the clear blue sky above their heads and fallen cherry blossom petals floating on them. The grass was going to be too wet for them to sit on, so Soraru could only hope that they could find an available picnic table in the park.

Due to the rain, the morning news had reported that the temperature in Japan today had dropped a fair amount. There was visible white mist forming around Mafumafu as he giggled with the kids. His cheeks and the tip of his nose were red due to the cold.

"Mafumafu,"

He called out as he took longer strides towards them, closing their distance.

"What is it, Soraru-san?"

Soraru only made a "mm" sound and passed the bags to Mafumafu. The young man in front of him looked confused, lifting one of his eyebrows at him but still took the bags out of Soraru's hands anyway. With his hands now free, Soraru grabbed hold of one end of the scarf that was hanging loosely around Mafumafu's neck and fixed it for him, not forgetting to wrap another layer around him.

"It's cold today," he said as he picked up the other end and tied his scarf for him, not wanting it to loosen again.

Soraru smiled amusedly when Mafumafu's cheeks were redder than it was before, knowing fully well that it was not because of the cold this time and he was feeling strangely satisfied at what he had achieved. If Mafumafu's hands weren't full, he was pretty sure he would have already landed punches on Soraru.

And if his kids weren't here, Soraru was pretty sure he himself would have kissed him already.

"I'm not cold," Mafumafu said, trying to act tough in front of him and the kids as he buried his face into the scarf.

"Well, even if you aren't..." Soraru said slowly after he pulled down Pon's knitted hat to cover his ears and Kon's hood to keep the cold wind away from her face. He tapped the nape of his neck lightly with his forefinger before another smile spread across his face. "We should at least hide this,"

There was one condition that needed to be fulfilled if Mafumafu wanted his permission to see the cherry blossoms. He didn't like the fact that other Alphas could smell him, so he thought he'd mark him to cover up even just a little of his scent with his.

"No, you can't..." Mafumafu shook his head timidly, placed his hand over Soraru's lips and pushed Soraru's face away from his, keeping it at a distance. But it seemed as though he wanted it too. "There are still the preparations to make for tomorrow,"

"I won't do anything," he planted a soft kiss on the tip of Mafumafu's finger before he licked him, causing Mafumafu to flinch.

"Liar..." he blushed. His lower lip was trembling as he watched Soraru's tongue trailed from the base of his finger to the tip of it.