When I First Saw You - After Story 2 - Hoheto

Warning: An after story of a series I've done from a long, long time ago. ABO. Very unhealthy. I suggest backing out if you're not comfortable with ABO content.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

It had been raining for the past couple of days. Everything could be so inconvenient when it rains, but he also couldn't help but like the rain. And it was not like it was entirely bad all the time because the rain decided to let up today. The sun finally came out from hiding behind the clouds, and it was nice to feel the warm sunlight against his skin again.

Not to mention, it was a nice day to put his plants out to bathe under the sunlight.

He carried it one by one, from big to small, from flowery to leafy plants. He treated them with care, talking to each of them and not forgetting to give them the compliments they deserve so that they could grow better.

"Mama, are you talking to the flowers again?"

Mafumafu turned towards the little girl who helped carry the small potted plants to place them on the window sill outside. It was low enough for her to reach since she was pretty tall for her age, so Mafumafu let her help.

She was adorable today too, in her pastel pink dress that had this red ribbon tightened around her waist. As expected of his daughter, she could be the cutest girl in town, no, even in Japan, and Mafumafu was confident of it.

"Yeah, flowers are living things too, Iroha,"

"But they don't talk to Mama like Iroha does," Iroha said as she placed the little cactus down before she walked towards Mafumafu.

"They don't," Mafumafu agreed. "But they respond to me in different ways,"

"Different ways?"

"If Iroha's happy, what does Iroha do?" Mafumafu picked up both Iroha's tiny hands in his and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'll smile!"

"So if the plants are happy, say for example, these coral roses. If they're happy, they'll show Mama by blooming,"

"So this one's telling Mama that it's happy!" Iroha pointed at one of the roses excitedly before she grinned up at Mafumafu, in which Mafumafu grinned back and told her that she was so smart for being able to pick up what he meant so quickly.

Even after marriage, Mafumafu still worked at his shop. He would wake up early to head over here to tend to his flowers and plants, check up on bouquet requests and deliveries for the day, telling customers to buy the right flowers for the right occasion, and many more going down on his to-do-list.

Soraru told him a thousand times (Alright, this was an exaggeration. It was just a couple of times) to close down the shop and stay home with Iroha, but Mafumafu couldn't possibly let that happen.

"I have regulars who come for flowers every morning for their loved ones,"

"I saw a new florist just further down the street over here. They could just get one over there if they want to,"

"But my flowers are the best!"

"I'm not saying they aren't... I'm just saying that you didn't have to worry about them not being able to get flowers even if you closed down the shop,"

"But I don't want to!"

"Call me a dumb Alpha, but I don't like seeing my Omega work. I just want you to live comfortably. You've already been through so much, Mafumafu,"