A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 10 (Final)

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearances of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

After that night, many things certainly had changed, but I guessed we could say that it was slowly getting back to normal too.

There was no need for me to stay at the pleasure quarters anymore since I had already achieved my primary objective, but I told Shima-kun that I will stay for a bit more to help out as much as I can, especially with the courtesans. They had given us so much hospitality, and I thought it'd be bad if we didn't return the favour.

"Are you being serious?!" Shima-kun asked. Relief was washed over his face when I offered.

"Only if you find me useful, Shima-kun," I smiled. "From what Senra-kun has said during all these hard times, I'm sure the morale for the courtesans must have been really low. So I thought I'd share them my experience, and hopefully be able to cheer them up,"

"Don't say that, Mafu-kun! Even if it had only been a month, you've been helping me out a lot more than you could imagine!" said Shima-kun. His cheeks were a little red when he added, "It's just a little embarrassing to admit it,"

"We'll definitely need that help, Mafu-kun. I'm sure the courtesans will feel a lot better with your help, since there are things attendants like me can't do," Senra-kun added.

They were both really happy at first, but then Shima-kun frowned and steeled himself up all of a sudden. Both Senra-kun and I stared at him, wondering if there was anything wrong.

"I really appreciate your offer, but I think it's better if you go home with Soraru-san," he said.

"Ah, that's right. You really should. There must be a lot you need to do now that Uratan is joining the family," there seemed to be a lightbulb by Senra-kun's head when he said that, as if he just understood what Shima-kun meant. "And it has got to be a while since you were home, right?"

"I've talked to Soraru-san just now, and he said I could stay for a little while longer until things calmed down around here," I explained. My heart was warm as they showered me with kindness, and I appreciated it. It was hard to get friends who could treat you with genuine feelings nowadays after all. I looked up at them with the pride of the Ichinose family on my face and said, "You are under the Ichinose family protection after all,"

And so, I started helping them out with the courtesans. I taught them things that I had learnt from the previous pleasure quarters that I worked at, about the arts of conversations, about the ways we could come up with to turn the tables around to our convenience, and I even went to every courtesan's room to have a little talk with them.

As much as the friendship with the people here and the money could help boost motivation, a pleasure quarter was still a dark place after all. If we kept everything bottled up inside, we could break at any time, and that would be bad when it happens. So I had advised Shima-kun to let the courtesans have a short break time in the afternoon, to let them talk with each other, comfort each other.

It was because I remembered how much these afternoon breaks meant to me back then. If I hadn't had it, my mind would be in clusters. I'd be so lost, that I wouldn't be able to feel human again if I strayed off the wrong path. And that made me want to protect these people here too because I didn't want them to end up like the other courtesans who I had been close with.