Enticed - Chapter 3

Warning: An R-18 AU fan fiction.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

It was late in the midnight when I opened my eyes again. I lost my consciousness when we were at the nth round of our intense intercourse. After the brief conversation that we had, we no longer spoke to one another and instead submerged ourselves in pleasure. We were so lost in each other that I didn't even realise that the noises around me had stopped ringing loudly in my ears. Only the sounds of our skin slapping wetly against each other and his hot and low growls rang loud and clear.

Now that the heat had gone away, and my mind was not as hazy as it was last night, I groaned quietly in pain when I tried to sit up on the bed. I eventually gave up and fell back into the soft bed underneath me. Everything in me screamed in pain, especially my legs and hips.

My voice was hoarse and my throat hurt from all the crying last night. To my surprise, I was not entirely naked; with only an oversized tunic on. When I brushed my hands over my body underneath my clothes, I felt traces of bite marks all over my skin. And my bottom... It was sore but it wasn't too bad. This wasn't the worst one I had experienced.

How many times did we do it...?

That wolf possessed a body temperature that was higher than most beasts, or it could simply be just my imagination due to how hot and crazy sex was with him last night. I glanced at the space beside me. It was cold. There were no traces of him at all. I closed my eyes back up again and breathed out slowly.

Did he leave right after I passed out?

He was the king of beasts after all. He probably had a lot of royal documents to go through and meetings with those good-for-nothing, backstabbing aristocrats about the kingdom's welfare and economy. There was no time that should be spared for the likes of me, a partner for a one-night stand and an assassin who tried to murder him in the middle of a heated moment.

It turned out that he was no different from the other beasts, having his way with me and then throwing me aside after he was done. His gentle and soft gestures were just my delusional thoughts, after all.

But it was better this way, anyway. I didn't know how exactly I was supposed to look at him after what we had done.

I pulled the blankets over my head and curled up into a ball. Feeling the heat in my face, I had to admit that it was the best night I had ever had, and I was confident no one could change that. If only he wasn't the target of assassination, I would have risked asking him if we could stay in contact, despite the fact that he was the king of our kingdom. Our bodies were really compatible with each other after all.

My ears perked up at how absurd those thoughts were. I told myself to not be delusional. He was the king, and I was nothing but a peasant who lived on the streets. The fact that I had slept with the king was already preposterous.

He has to die, I thought solemnly.

"You're awake,"

The muscles in my body tensed up with alertness. My eyes widened in panic and a tingling chill ran down my spine at the calm and quiet voice that echoed clearly in the room. I jumped up on the bed and readied myself in a defensive posture. It didn't feel reassuring without my weapons, but this should be better than nothing.

With my forearms up in front of me, I could see a man who was topless and only with his breachers on. The visible lining of his muscles on his abdomen were such a pleasing sight that it was hard to look away. He was seated with one leg up on the window sill and held a cylindrical smoking tube in between his fore and middle fingers. He parted his lips slightly before bringing it to his mouth.