Chapter 69

@KoreaTODAY

By the sources, Once again Korea's sweetheart couple is making netizens crazy about them

By the sources, Once again Korea's sweetheart couple is making netizens crazy about them. It has been reported that liskook couple has finally seen together for the first time after the confirmation of their dating rumours.
These Couple of months has been chaotic for both group BLACKPINK and BTS when the break up of Taelice came to spark. Many controversies take place when the Taelice couple announced that they've already parted their ways. Not so long after the announcement, Both the agencies came forward and confirmed that Lisa and jungkook were officially dating.
Despite the all controversies, Army's and blinks gave their full support and love to the new couple.
Recently, by some sources it was reported that the couple has finally seen together for the first time.
They've been spotted wearing a couple hoodies as they walked out from their car. Fans can't be more excited after the photos got released at the social media. They've been praising how good they look together. It has been already 5months since this two idols are dating each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa yawned and scrolled through her news feed as she waited for the shoot to get ready.

It has been a week after the proposal and they haven't able meet each other since then. BTS got busy for their upcoming Run BTS and Blackpink got busy for their new year photo cards.

Rosè and Jennie's photoshoot has already done, Only remaining was for Lisa and Jisoo.

"Unnie! When will they even start?" Lisa turned around at jisoo, Who was behind her.

To that question, Jisoo shrugged confusedly "I don't know. Why? You have to go somewhere else?"

"Ani. I don't have to. Just wanna go and rest"

Jisoo glanced at her, doubtfully this time "Why so grumpy? Is that because of jungkook?"

"Ani. It's not"

"What happened? Is that because he can't meet you these days?"

"Ani. I AM busy these days. I don't care" Lisa said looking away, trying hard not to show any anger but her face was going red as much she talk about jungkook.

Seeing that, jisoo couldn't help but feel amused. She giggled and shoved playfully to her maknae.

"Oh come on! He is busy in his schedule, Don't be so childlish!"

"I'm no-" Lisa's sentence was cut short as their manager finally called them for the photoshoot and the conversation ended.

Shooting for like one and half hour, finally jisoo and Lisa were now free. So they decided to hang out together at their dorm with some movies. But as they stepped out from their shooting set, They saw a familiar figure before them.