Chapter 53

When namjoon wake his maknae, it was already 8 of the morning and they had dance practice for their comeback.

"Jungkook-yahh! Wake up!" He stared at the half-sleep jungkook who was still on his bed "We are already late for our dance practice! Get up and get ready now!"

"Hmmm" That was the only thing jungkook replied while closing his eyes again and seeing that, namjoon smacked his head.

"HEYY!!! Lazy aff! Get up or else I'm calling suga!" He warned and as he expected, jungkook respond.

He sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes.

"Okay, okay! I'm awake now" He mumbled to himself and namjoon continued.

"Now go and get fresh. We are leaving in a minute"

Without wasting any time, finally Jungkook pulled himself from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are late" That was the first comment he get from suga when he stepped in the living room. In addition, his hyungs staring at him.

However jungkook replied while putting his shoes "I slept late last night"

"And why is that?" This time namjoon asked and when jungkook opened his mouth to reply, he realised that it was because of Lisa.

Last night, they talked so many hours without even realising it. It was almost Dawn when they finally hanged up and slept. But the bad news was.....He can't say this infront of any of his member. Not even jimin.

"Umm..Well..um..I was playing games" He guiltily lied but been attacked by Jhope's next question.

"I also slept late last night, I didn't see you online in the game?" And everyone looked at him for the answer.

However jungkook was ready for this too "Well, actually I was playing offline game that's why you didn't see me" He said and shrugged to play cool.

And somehow it made them believe him.

"Well, he is right. Some offline games are also addictive these days. I don't blame you!" Jhope agreed making jungkook sigh in relief.

Finally they exit from their rooms and walked through the corridors to the 4th floor. But as they were walking, jungkook noticed something.

"Where is V hyung?" He asked when he didn't see him and suga shrugged.

"He left early morning for his practice"

"What practice?"

"His interview practice. And I can understand why he left too early"

And this time, jhope added "Because of his girlfriend"

They all chuckled by his reply and jungkook felt like melting right there.
He however just nodded and stepped into the elevator with his hyungs.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa!!!!" Lisa exclaimed in surprise when V stepped inside the blackpink's make-up room with a bouquet in his hand.

"Surprise!" He grinned while giving the bouquet to Lisa. But Lisa hugged him first even glancing at the roses he brought for her.

"I missed you!!!" She hummed as V hugged her back "It's been a long time we didn't see each other"

"I missed you more!" All he could do was chuckled after seeing his girlfriend's cute reaction. While pulling themselves from the hug, V continued.

"And that's why I came early to spent time with you"

"Really? You are so sweet!" Lisa smiled at him and V couldn't help but kept reminding himself that actually they are now dating in real and it's official now.

But before they could continue their lovey dovey, Rosé entered inside the room with a chips in her hand.

"Lisa-ah, Guess what I-" She stopped mid sentence when her eyes landed on V and V smiled nervously at her.

Not wanting to let the atmosphere awkward, rosé however spoke up quickly once again.

"Wow! Umm...What a um.. pleasant surprise, sunbaenim!" She smiled awkwardly "Actually, I was having a photoshoot in a minute..So I thought I would give this to Lisa.!"

"Ne,Ne! Actually I also thought that I should come early cause it's been a few days we didn't catch up lately" V explained himself and they continued to exchanged awkward smile.

"Ohh!! Haha..Okay!" Rosé forced a smile but before they continued with this awkward atmosphere, Lisa spoke up.

"Oh well, oppa let you meet my best friend" She said and Continued while taking the bouquet from him "This is rosé, this is V"

"Nice to meet you, sunbaenim!"

"Nice to meet you too, rosé-sshi!"

"Umm..So, I should get going now. I have a photoshoot in a min" She said and put the chips packet on the table "then Lisa see you later bye!"

"Bye!" Finally rosé went away and V sighed in relief.

"That was so awkward!" He said "I never felt so nervous infront of anyone"

"It was showing" Lisa chuckled and he stared.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"I guess not"

"Then come, lemme teach you how to make fun"

"Oppaaa!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

                       YG.Official

Soon...V and Lisa in a reality show "That's how it begins".

KST 6PM.

tagged @Kim_V,@lalalalisa_m

~~~~~~~~~

A glimpse of upcoming chapter 54..

"So, Do you like me?" Lisa asked with her trembling voice and jungkook couldn't make an eye contact with her.

"Jungkook, please tell me! Do you like me?"

"I...I don't"

"DON'T FREAKING LIE!!"

"I don't like you, Lisa!!"

"Will you still hide your feelings even after Lisa knows about the Truth?" Bambam stepped inside the room and jungkook realised that now he can't ran away from the truth.

💕💕