Chapter 22

Jungkook was flying to the moon as he was able to grabbed the jackpot.

Firstly, Lisa texted him first and then he asked her for a coffee date. It's too surreal for him to believe that he is actually going for a coffee date with Lisa manoban.

He air fist happily and lied on his bed, the creepy smile never leaving his cheek.

"I'm so tired!" V opened the door and stepped in the room, holding a towel on his hand as he was wiping his wet hair.

But something caught his eyes.

"Why are you smiling?" He stared at his maknae who was still smiling and didn't even know about V's present.

Finally, jungkook's gaze landed on his hyung and he somehow tried to calm himself. Well, he tried to.

"Anything I should know??" V walked to the bed and stared at him.

Jungkook however shook his head "No! Nothing! I'm just smiling."

"Creepy!" V said awkwardly but then he didn't ask him any further question.

Soon, he plopped himself beside jungkook on the bed and closed his eyes to get some sleep. But jungkook wasn't finish at all. He have to tell this awesome news to his jimin hyung.

He stood up quietly as he doesn't want his V hyung to wake up and tiptoeing from the room, he walked out.

"What's wrong with this kid?" V sat up as soon jungkook went away. He stared at the doorway doubtfully.

Jungkook walked happily to jimin's room and knocked.

"Jimin hyung!!! Are you there??" He called and after a few more knocks, finally a sleepy jimin opened the door.

"Jungkook-ah! What are you doing here?" He asked confused yet kind of irritated as his beautiful sleep was disturbed.

"I've something to tell you!!" He whispered excitedly and without saying any other word, he rushed inside the room.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin warned him and as soon as jungkook stepped in the room, he understood why he was warning him.

The grumpy suga was sleeping in jimin's room and jungkook stood confused.

"Why this old man is in your room?" He stared back at his hyung and jimin sighed tiredly.

"He said that he is tired to walk to his room and just plopped on my bed" He said, scratching his hair.

"Then let's go to the kitchen!" Without hearing his hyung's answer, he just dragged him with him to the kitchen and poor jimin couldn't do anything to his strong maknae.

As soon they stood before the basin, jungkook started to whisper quietly.

"Guess what? I'm so happy right now!!" He said and Jimin nodded sleepily.

"Okay. But what's the good news??" And that's when jungkook's eyes widen in excitement.

"I've a coffee date with Lisa!!" He announced and jimin stood there open-mouthed.

"You what???" He stared at him in disbelief " Are you serious??? Did you really?? Oh my God!!"

"Yes!! And she said that she will meet me the day after tomorrow!!!" Jungkook whisper yelled in excitement.

Jimin however was in shock " when did this happen?? I mean it's totally like 2hours after our conversation, isn't?"

"Ne! She just texted me after that and I couldn't stop myself from asking her that!!" Jungkook replied and jimin somehow calmed himself once again.

"Okay! It's a good thing!! I mean it's really a big and great news I've ever heard so far but..." He looked at him worriedly "if someone caught you two together??"

"I think I can handle, hyung!" Jungkook said this time seriously "And after all, I would never want to risk her reputation for me!"

"I know!" Jimin finally smiled at him and jungkook smiled back.

"You should tell namjoon about this, right?" Jimin said as they walked back to the corridor.

"Yeah, I will." Jungkook replied with his bunny smile.

******************************

@Jeon_jk

@Jeon_jk Something about you tell me that you like me too💛

Liked by @Chim_chim,@J_hope and 85,67,890 others.

More comments_

@Chim_chim : Ahem👀
Replied by @Jeon_jk : Hyung!!😑

@Kim_V : should I know something??
Replied by @Jeon_jk : it's just a caption hyung!!😑🙄

@Army : his hyung's teasing jk is the cutest thing💜💜

@liskook : I smell something fishy!!👀💛

@Heismine : Jungkookie💓💓

@kekekek : yellow heart? Hmm.

@blinkarmy : yes,Lisa unnie likes you💓😋💓💛

@Aren'twe : Visual😌❤️

❤️💛