Chapter 66

After looking at the mirror, Lisa looked back at Sana nervously.

"Do I look okay in this dress?"

Sana looked up from her phone. Ignoring Everything she was doing with her phone she stared at Lisa in awe.

"You look more than okay, Lisa!!" She smiled brightly "You look fabulous as ever!"

"Ah, Kamsahamnida Sana!" Lisa blushed at Sana's words and looked back at the mirror.

( Just imagine her wearing this)

She smiled looking at herself and wondered if jungkook was ready or not.

As they were told, Jungkook and Lisa will be out for their date and the other contestants will participate in another games to survive.
Lisa felt kind of sad for Sana as she told her that she was tired after the game. She wished that if she could invite her with her. But rules are rules.

Yesterday night, After talking with each other for a while, Jungkook and Lisa had joined with everyone in the room. However no one actually asked them anything and through out the night, Lisa tried to avoid Mingyu who was trying to have a conversation with her and jungkook glaring at him.

After that, they texted with each other till midnight.

Remembering all of that, Lisa smiled to herself. But was caught by Sana.

"Smiling alone? Something's fishy" Sana's voice interrupted and when Lisa looked back Sana was smirking at her.

Quickly, Lisa shook her head "It's nothing like that" She lied "I was just staring at my dress"

Sana however didn't dig further. She stood up and walked beside her.

"This dress really matched you" She smiled "And before you leave for your date, Wait for me...I have important call to take"

"Okay" Lisa nodded and smiled "Don't worry"

"5 minutes" With that, Sana left and Lisa decided to fixed her makeup for a bit.

~~~~~~~

As jungkook didn't know where they were going for the date, He nervously fixed his hair.

Jackson was the only one who was watching him from behind.

Jungkook looked back confused "Do you need anything?"

Jackson shook his head while still staring at him "Nope. I'm good"

"Okay" Jungkook nodded awkwardly and looked away.

After a while, Jungkook still felt eyes on him and when he looked back this time, He was startled when he found Jackson right behind him.

"OHH!!" He stepped back in surprise while Jackson stared at him.

"I've a question" Jackson said finally and jungkook nodded confused.