Chapter 58

"So.... That's it I guess!" Jennie smiled at the camera on their live stream "Finally the time has arrived blinkss!"

"Ne!" They cheered and hugged together.

"Now let's count together blinks! It's almost the time for our comeback!"

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1!!"

And that's how they finally finished their live streaming.

"I can't wait to see how it has goes!" Jisoo said while their manager put a laptop before them to show their mv for the very first time.

"I just hope it goes well! Hwaiting!" This time rosé said and all of them repeat after her.

"Hwaiting!" They said in unison.

As they started the mv, They were very amazed by the final result of their hard work.
Their mv was really good and well made that they believed that blinks would love it for sure.

They've expected very much from this comeback however it turns out way more good from their expectations.

After congratulating every each person who helped them in the mv, they finally came back to their dorm for some rest. While at the doorway, rosé grinned.

"I'm really proud of us, guys!" She said and all of them smiled at her.

"We worked very hard! Each of us!" This time Jennie nodded and all of them get gathered for a group hug.

Honestly, it was very hard comeback for them this time. They had put their best and worked very hard.
While pulling from the hug, Lisa spoke "Group hug is my favorite one!"

However not wanting to miss a chance to tease her maknae, To her remark, jisoo smirked at her "Really? I thought your boyfriend's hug is your favorite?"

"Unnie!!" Lisa blushed and pushed her unnie playfully.

As Lisa was walking to her room, she wondered why didn't V called her. He had told her that he will call her after their live stream back there at the dance practice.

"Must be busy I guess!" She muttered to herself as she finally plopped into her bed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung!!" Jimin pulled him off from jungkook in the right time or otherwise he would've punched him once again.

"Are you gone crazy??" Jimin glared at him "Calm down tae! We can talk about this!"

"Talk about what?" V glared back at him and this moment, jimin could see the anger in his eyes.

"Tae-"

"Talk about what jimin? Like you wanna talk about how you two kept this all secrets from me?"

"You are putting this in a wrong way, hyung!" This time, jungkook interrupted as he winced and stood up beside jimin.

"Jungkook, I already told you that don't call me hyung anymore" He glared at him "And I don't have anything to talk about. All you have to do this stay away from her!"

And with that, without giving him any chance to speak, He stormed away from the practice room leaving jimin and jungkook behind him.

Their was a total pin drop silence in the room after he left.
Both jimin and jungkook was too shocked of what had happened, they just stared at each other and they knew that from now on, nothing is gonna be the same again.