Chapter 21

Lisa made herself comfortable on her bed as she already showered and get fresh.

Presently, Rosè wasn't at the room. She was watching Netflix with jisoo in the living room. And Jennie was already asleep because she has a quite busy schedule for her new dance choreography.

Lisa however sighed and stared at the ceiling fan.

It has been quite a few days that jungkook hadn't text her and she wondered what was wrong.

It wasn't like that Lisa was desperate or something but deep inside, she loves jungkook's company. Even if they just talked about normal stuffs, she enjoys it.

She picked her phone from her side and stared at it, hesitatingly.

"Should I text him first?" She thought nervously as she kept staring at her phone.

However, she put her phone down once again.

"No! It seems too desperate!" She muttered to herself.

She lied there for a while doing nothing. She wasn't even sure that if jungkook wants to talk with her or not. Even if she text him and if he didn't reply, then Lisa couldn't handle the awkwardness after that. But at the other hand, She was tempted to text him as she felt like she needed to. She just wanna know what he was upto.

"Screw it!" Lisa finally muttered and picked her phone once again.

Lisa
Sunbaenim, I wonder how are you?:)

She typed and pressed the send button even though she was nervous. Well, that is why she is Lisa manoban.

And within a second, a beep came on her phone which shows a reply on the screen.

Soon, a smile crept on her face and she opened the message.

Kookie😋
I'm good. And what about you?:)

Lisa
Me too. Just having a hard schedule lately.

Kookie😋
I can understand, after all you had such a big projects before you, isn't? I'm really happy for you:)

Lisa
Thank you so much sunbaenim:)

Kookie😋
Anytime lisa-ssi.

Lisa smiled as she kept looking at his reply like an obsessed girlfriend.

Lisa
So, what are you doing sunbaenim? I hope I didn't disturb you!

Kookie😋
No! You didn't. I was just getting ready for bed when your text came. It's all good.

Lisa
I'm happy that I didn't disturb you sunbaenim:)

Kookie😋
Well, can I say you something?

Lisa get a little nervous by his question. After all, who wouldn't get nervous after being asked this type of question by a person who you have crush on?

Lisa
Ne??

Kookie😋
Can you just call me oppa or anything else forgetting sunbaenim? Well, I'm good with oppa though!"

Lisa couldn't suppressed her smile anymore.

Lisa
Okay oppa:)

Kookie😋
If you don't mind, can we go a for a coffee? I mean if you've any free time:)?

But this question was off guard and Lisa stared on the phone in disbelief. Coffee with jungkook!! Coffee with BTS jungkook was something big!!!.

Lisa
Like when??

Kookie😋
Whenever you are free:)

Lisa
I've an off schedule after tomorrow. So, are you free oppa?

Kookie😋
Ne, I've no schedule that day. Then that's it, meet you day after tomorrow:)

Lisa was still smiling as she replied him with a goodnight.

"It will be a great week for me!!" She smiled and hugged her stuffed unicorn.

******************************

@lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m Goodnight blinks💛💞🧚

Liked by @Rosie,@Bambam1a and 90,56,777 others.

Comment disabled_