Chapter 27

"Jungkook?" Jimin stepped inside jungkook's room and found his maknae lying quitely on his bed.

Jungkook just take a glance at him and looked away like there was no one.

Jimin however closed the door behind him and walked to his maknae.

"So, what's up?" Jimin asked as he sat beside him on the bed and jungkook shook his head still staring at the ceiling.

"Nothing" He replied quietly and jimin stared at his maknae.

"Are you upset of what happened?" He asked but jungkook once again shook his head.

"No, I'm not" He replied, focusing his eyes at nowhere at the ceiling.

Jimin sighed and looked at his maknae who just lied pissed off.

Even if he says he wasn't sad at all, it was clearly showing in jungkook's face that he was pissed off. He was just pretending that he was okay but he wasn't and jimin knew that.

"Come on, jungkook!" Jimin spoke finally "V doesn't have any bad intention and after all, he already clarified that they are just friends, right?"

"I know" jungkook replied and looked at his hyung for the first time "But why did he commented on her ig account and made Army and blinks crazy over taelice on media?"

"But-" jimin opened his mouth to interrupted him but jungkook cut his words.

"And he does know that if he commented on any female idol's picture, people will go crazy over predictions and yet he did that, hyung!! Wae??"

Jimin stared at his maknae but didn't reply anything. He let him let out his frustration. At least, it will calm him down for a bit.

"And expected, it does! People get crazy about shipping them together and media exploded with them in a dating prediction!"

"Relax, jungkook!" Jimin finally spoke up and jungkook looked at him.

"Relax??" He sat up "How?? Even after knowing that V hyung doesn't did that intentionally, this heart doesn't want to believe that,hyung!!!"

Jimin stared at him and honestly, this time he have no words to speak.

"I don't want to be so selfish like I was!" Jungkook sighed finally "but I can't help it when it comes to Lisa!"

"You should tell this to V" jimin suddenly blurt out and jungkook stared at his hyung.

"What?" Jungkook asked and jimin nodded.

"Ne, it is the best option!" He said "it will clear everything!"

They both stared at each other quitely.

******************************

Just wanna say how beautiful you are Lisa manoban💜🧚😌

Keep supporting and thank you for 1.34k views💜😌