Chapter 15

"How is it?" Jungkook asked as soon V entered in the living room.

"It's great" He replied with his boxy smile and his members gathered around him,accept suga who was sleeping in his room.

"Is she cute?" Jimin asked and V nodded.

"She is way more cuter than you see her in award shows!" V announced excitedly and they listened him in excitement.

"And did she talk with you?" This time jungkook asked and V gazed at him.

"Yeah, she said that she will do her best and will not disappoint me!" He said and jungkook couldn't stop himself from getting jealous from his hyung.

But V wasn't even aware of his younger one's jealousy and he continued.

"And I was so amazed by her dedication and energetic attitude when it comes to work!" He said and jimin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, when I performed with her back at 2016, she was very dedicated to her dance that she don't even glance at any other idols at all!" He said and J-hope,Jin and namjoon listened him carefully but jungkook just nodded as he knew already.

V however continued " well, the good news is we are shooting tomorrow and tonight our collaboration will be officially announced"

"It's great!" Jungkook blurted all of the sudden and his hyungs stared at him.

******************************

                        Bighit.ent

We are very grateful to announce that bighit and Yg is working together for this upcoming project of the new collaboration

BTS V and BLACKPINK Lisa are the two artist we choose for the collaboration for the upcoming project.

On may 26, The album is going to release after all the shooting schedule.

Thank you.

😚😚😚