Chapter 38

"I thought that YG will kill me!" V released a relieved sigh and lunged on the sofa near jhope.

"What did they said?" Namjoon asked and all his member looked at V for the answer, including jungkook who was sitting beside jimin on the chair facing at V.

"They said that there is no need to worry about it" V answered finally "They warned us to be careful next time that's it"

"Thank God!" Namjoon sighed and suga rolled his eyes at V.

"I never thought that V would be getting scolded someday for a female idol" He said and all of them burst into laugh. Well, accept for jungkook who just gave them a small smile.

To be honest, as soon he heard about the dating rumour about Lisa and his V hyung, he was totally mad. He didn't know what to do anymore. And jimin was the only one who tried to calm him down.

Jungkook knew that it is just a misunderstanding as V told him as they were just having a coffee together after a tiring day but people are thinking that they might be dating and jungkook doesn't like that even for a bit.

"What happened jungkook?" Jhope's voice interrupted jungkook's thought and he looked confused by the interruption.

"What?" He asked and jhope stared.

"You are sitting like a lost soul" He replied and jimin stared at him too.

Jungkook however just forced a laugh "I'm just thinking about our choreo for our comeback. It's pretty hard, isn't?"

"Yeah, it's pretty hard!" Jimin agreed with him and suga stared at them this time.

"Says the dancers of the group" He commented and jhope chuckled.

"What's happening to our guys!" He said "I mean just look at us! We are so grown up that one of us is being scolded by the other agencies for taking their female idol for a coffee" And that is how the topic change of jungkook and jimin's awkward behavior.

******************************

"What happened there hyung?" Jungkook bombarded with questions as soon V stepped in his room.

"Just we discussed about our album" V however shrugged and sat on the bed beside jungkook.

"No, I mean about your dating rumour?" He asked once again and V glanced at him.

"I've told you guys at the living room, isn't?" He stared at him and jungkook nodded hesitatingly.

"Yeah, you did.." He continued "well, I just want to know about Lisa-ssi"

This time V looked at him in realisation as soon his maknae asked the question.

"Oohhh!! That's the question you wanna ask?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

Jungkook chuckled blushing and V laughed.

"Our Lil maknae is asking about his crush!" He said and smacked his back.

"Tell na hyung!" He looked at him with his puppy eyes and V finally replied.

"Okay, okay!" He said, raising his both hands in surrender "She thanked me for defending her in the meeting"

"Defending?"

"Yeah, I told yg that I was the one who forced her to take for a coffee" V continued "You might be just staring at Lisa when she was smiling and thanking me!"

Jungkook was screaming his heart out inside as he smiled at his hyung from the outside and just acted surprised by his explanation of Lisa's beauty.

"Really hyung?" He asked and V nodded.

"Yeah, I wished you could see her in real just right in front of you, kookie!" V continued and in this moment, all jungkook wanted to do was telling him that he had already met her and asked for a coffee date, duh.

"By the way, goodnight kookie" V finally said "I'm sleepy now. Bye!" And he stood up from the bed and jungkook nodded.

"Okay goodnight"

As soon V left out from the room, jungkook punched his pillow as hard as he could.

"Damn it!!!" He hissed.

🤣🤣🤣