Chapter 54.2

"So, What's up? I thought you forgot about me" Lisa chuckled as she tease Bambam and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever" He said "I don't miss you that's why I called you for a coffee, cancelling my all plans"

"Awww!! Bamie!"

"Now stop that!"

As they sat there at the cafe with their masks on, Bambam looked around and whispered to her.

"Have to tell you something"

"Yeah?" Lisa leaned closely to him and Bambam continued.

"I have a crush on someone!"

"Wwhaaat?? Really???" As he expected Lisa freaked out and glared at him.

"Who is she? Since when??? Tell me every single details!!"

"Calm down!" Bambam smirked while Lisa pouted.

"Now don't make me suffer! Just tell me right away!"

"Well.."

"Yeah?"

"It's..."

"Hmm??"

"Kathryn Bernardo" And Lisa stared at him.

"Ha-ha very funny" She rolled her eyes and Bambam laughed at her expression.

"I'm just fooling around!"

"Yeah, yeah of course! You have to fool me cause you don't even think me as your best friend anymore"

By this statement, Bambam stared at her "Like seriously?" He said "Am the one who didn't even tell that she was dating V for God damn and I've to get news from the internet?"

"Well, I was-"

"Now don't say that you were about to tell me!"

"But-"

"Don't but at me!"

"Oh goshhh!! Bambam!!" Finally Lisa stared at him"Now will you lemme explain?"

"Sure! Go for it!"

"Well, actually...it was kind of..Y'know..It was kind of so sudden that I really didn't any time to tell anybody about it. And when I was ready about my feelings after his confession..We started dating. Before that I never like him in another way! I like him as an artist, y'know!"

"Then how bout jungkook?"

"What?" Lisa snapped her eyes at him by his sudden question and he shrugged.

"What? I'm just asking!"

"Why are you bringing him up even in the first place?" Lisa chuckled "I thought that we are talking about V?"

"Why? We can also talk about jungkook"

Lisa stared "Of course, we can. But why are you acting like this? Are you hiding something from me?"

"What would I even hide from you?" And Bambam rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine! We can also talk about jungkook cause he is my good friend too"

"But I thought you have a crush on him?"

"What??" Lisa stared at him shock by his comment and Bambam smirked.

"What? You are the one who told me about that a month ago, isn't?"

Staring at Bambam, she did realise that she had told him about her having crush on jungkook. But she never thought that Bambam would even remember that.