Chapter 3

At blackpink's dorm:

"Lisa-yahhh!!!" Rosè winced as soon she entered in the living room gaining everyone's attention, accept jisoo who was busy baking cake for them.

"What?" Lisa asked confused, staring at her best friend who just stood in front of her with a poker face.

"What's that with that poker face?" Jennie asked, staring at her and leaning back at the sofa with Lisa.

"Lisa ate all the chocolates!" Rosè winced like a baby, tapping her foot on the floor "And I even told her to keep something for me!"

"Heyy!! You didn't tell me!!" Lisa protested this time, staring at her bestfriend in defense. But rosè was already in a mood.

"I told you!!!" She huffed, giving a death glare at Lisa and stormed out from the room.

"What's that?" Jisoo asked as she entered inside the room, confused with a plate of cake in hand.

Jennie shrugged "Again that food issue" she said, shaking her head "Lisa ate all the chocolates while rose told her to keep some"

Lisa stared at Jennie "She never told me that, unnie! I swear!!" She said with a huff and Jennie nodded.

"Okay,okay I got it" she stood up from the sofa and headed towards to jisoo to help with the cake while jisoo was stiffed at her spot as she heard about the small food fight.

"It's awful!" Jisoo finally came out with a comment when she realized that she was standing there for a while like a statue.

"I don't know about anything but rosè is in mood today and it wasn't not my fault to be honest" Lisa said, raising her both hands in surrender and Jennie chuckled.

"Food is bae for rosè! You never know what will she do if you mess around her food" she said and jisoo nodded in agreement.

"Jennie got a point" she said and this time, all of three agreed with each other.

Jennie and jisoo finally sat beside Lisa on the sofa and put the cake on the table.
Jennie however put a piece of cake inside her mouth to taste.

"Hmmm, it's tasty!" As soon she said the word, from nowhere rosè popped out in the room.

"What's tasty?" She asked and they stared at her in amusement.

Without caring anyone or the little fight she was having with Lisa with some chocolates issue, she sat beside lisa and stuffed her mouth with the cake.

"Aren't you angry anymore?" Lisa stared at her best friend who just shrugged in response.

"Forget about it and enjoy the food" she said and they chuckled by her answer.

Well, that's called real friendship. No whatever what, sticking by each side like chaelisa💜

***********************************

                      @lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m " Her mood is depend on what food she eats @Rosie but Ily❤

Tagged @Rosie

Liked by @jenyrubyjane,@Soyaa_ and 10,56,778 others.

More comments_

@Rosie : @lalalalisa_m I love you too💕
Replied by @lalalalisa_m: 💛💕 @Rosie.

@jenyrubyjane : Maknaeline is shining💖
Replied by @Soyaa_: Agreed√

@ilylisa : The two most Beautiful person in the world💕💕

@madona : Are you okay blinks? Well, i'm not👀💕💕

@Bambam1a : @lalalalisa_m ❤❤
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : 💝

@kekekek : Did we just got an interaction of bamlisa above?👾💝

@lisabae : They are both pretty💕💕💕💕

@somethingboutyou : Did i just saw that right? Bamlisa? Hmmmmm??

Phewww|||||||||||