Chapter 32

At BP's dorm

It was 4 of the morning and Lisa and Rosè was sleeping soundly in their room until lisa's phone started to ring.

Rosè groaned half-awake and pushed Lisa with her elbow.

"Lisa-yahh!" She said with her sleepy voice and Lisa hummed.

"Someone is calling!" Rosè said and elbowed her once again which made Lisa opened her eyes in irritation.

"This busy life!" She groaned as she picked her phone from the table beside her.

Without checking the number, she just received the call and put it to her ear.

"Hello? It's Lisa" She said in a sleepy voice meanwhile her eyes once again closing.

"Lisa-ssi? A-are you sleeping?" An unfamiliar voice replied from the other line and Lisa's eyes opened up instantly.

She quickly checked the Id and found that it was bambam's number.

She sighed with relief and put the phone once again to her ear.

"Ne, why asking so formally!" She groaned, closing her eyes in the process "As if you don't even know me and why the heck are you calling me in this hour huh?? Did you see the clock??"

There was a few seconds of silence from the other line and Lisa wondered what was wrong with him.

"Bambam! Now are you telling me or should I cut the line?" Lisa asked yawning "You know, I've a busy schedule today!"

"Lisa-ssi, actually..." The voice once again hesitated for a while "I'm not bambam, I'm jungkook"

As soon she heard that, Lisa sat with her wide eyes. She felt like the sky was falling upon her.

"J-jungkook? I mean, sunbaenim?" She asked nervously with her shaky voice "Where is....I mean, I'm sorry for babbling too much earlier! I thought it was bambam cause it's bambam's number but I didn't know it was y-"

"Take a breath, lisa-ssi!" Jungkook interrupted her and Lisa almost banged herself with the phone for acting like such an idiot.

"I'm sorry, sunbaenim!" She apologized, thinking that he might be think that she must be stupid or something.

But before Lisa could continue, jungkook spoke this time.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, lisa-ssi!" Jungkook said and Lisa opened her mouth to protest but he continued.

"Actually, there is a little pr-!" Before jungkook could complete his words, an another voice interrupted.

"Lisaaaa!! Noona!!" Bambam's voice came and Lisa instantly recognised his voice.

"Bambam, Are you okay?" She asked worriedly and bambam chuckled.

"Wae? Why are you so worried,Lisa?" He asked and she could tell that he was tight drunk.

"Bambam, Are y-"

"Why can't you meet me, noona?" Bambam continued to talk "I mean, come on! We are best friends,isn't?"

"Bambam, you are drunk!!" Lisa said and hearing that, bambam laughed.

"Is it? Am I drunk? I don't know..Don't know what to do without youuuu...!" He sang his heart out and Lisa sighed deeply. She knows drunk bambam is the worst.

"Bambam, give the phone to sunbaenim!" Lisa said and bambam seemed, confused.

"Who is sunbaenim?? Who's that bastard? Huh?" With this question, Lisa facepalm herself.