Chapter 12

"Jungkook!" V rushed inside Jungkook's room with his boxy smile.

"What hyung?" He asked lifting his head at his hyung as he was doing something on his laptop.

"I've a news for you my kookie!!" He grinned and stood beside him.

Jungkook stared at him awkwardly and raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked and this time V raised his eyebrows.

"Show some respect to your hyung!!" He demanded and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Just tell na hyung" He said focusing his gaze once again at his laptop.

"Guess what?" V grinned "Lisa is debuting her solo this coming month!!"

V waited for his maknae to react but Jungkook sat still.

"Heyyy!! Why are you not surprise???" He stared at him irritated as Jungkook didn't even glance at him.

"I know" It was the only thing Jungkook replied taking a quick glance at his hyung and continued what he was doing in his laptop.

"When??" V asked and Jungkook shrugged.

"Since yesterday" He answered.

V's face sullen as he stared at his maknae.

"Then you don't have any problem?" V asked and Jungkook lifted his gaze at him for quick second.

"For what?"

"That i'm going to collaborate with her"As soon V replied, Jungkook gaze snapped at his hyung.

"WHAT???" He stared at his hyung in disbelief and V stared back confused.

"Yeah, You don't know that or what?"

"NO ONE TOLD ME!!!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock and rushed out from his room like a lightening bolt.

"WILL ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE SHOCKING NEWS!!!" He glared at his hyungs as he stood before them on the living room and his hyungs stared back at him surprised of his sudden outburst.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon stared at him and jungkook replied in frustration.

"About the collaboration of V hyung and Lisa??"

"We thought that you already know it" Suga replied putting down his phone on the table.

Jin,jimin,J-hope were just staring at their maknae who just stood before them in a mood which look really scary.

"Why are you so angry??" V finally entered inside the living room with others and jungkook looked back.

"I'm not angry hyung!" He replied "I'm just surprised!"

"Look jungkook!" V put his hands on his shoulder "We are just collaborating and nothing else, okay?"

"I-I know" Jungkook replied with an unconvinced tune and his hyungs stared at their maknae quietly.

***********************************

As soon jungkook went back to his room, He decided to text lisa.

Jk
Lisa??

Lisa
Yes oppa??

Jk
Well, I heard that you are collaborating with V hyung?

Lisa❤
Omo! Ne, papa YG just informed me about this. It will such a honor to collaborate with V sunbaenim.

Jungkook pursed his lips and stared at his phone screen.

Of course, He knew that his hyung has no bad intention nor lisa has any. But the fact is He was jealous of his hyung and he was afraid to loss her.

Jk
Congrats lisa:)

Lisa❤
Thank you so much sunbaenim:)

Jungkook sighed and put his phone off finally.

***********************************

                     @lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m Good things takes time❤

Liked by @Bambam1a,@Soyaa_ and 90,88,67,88 others.

More comments_

@Himorher : Congrats for your solo debut my lil princess💙

@Jenyrubyjane : Swag lalisa💖

@Bambam1a :Congrats noona❤

@kekekek : she is too gorgeous💝💝

@Liskook : I wonder how she looks perfect everytime😭😭👀

@Manilabutch : Here I kick it door vibe💆💪

@Rosiestan : Now I really want jisoo to debut. But at the same time I'm really happy for my queen💛

@Kim_slay : I love you lisa💟💟

💜💜💛💛💛