Chapter 52

At BP's dorm~

Everyone was getting ready to attend the meeting held by both the CEO (Yg & Bang pd) and honestly, three of them was really nervous.

"It's my first time meeting him!" Jennie muttered while putting her black cap. And to that comment, rosé nodded.

"Ne, me too" She said " My heart is beating fast and I don't know why"

"Something big is gonna happen, guys" Jisoo finally joined them as she finished getting ready "I mean our comeback is near and BTS sunbaenim also have their comeback this month so it must be something big"

Jennie stared "How do you know that they are having a comeback this month?"

However jisoo shrugged and pointed at Lisa "Told by this fellow who has a boyfriend in that group"

"Unnie!!" That's Lisa pouted and put her phone down.

"Oh! You were listening to us? I thought you were texting him!" Rosé smirked and Lisa winced.

"You guys are really terrible!"

"We know!" Three of them replied in unison and Lisa pouted once again.

"Jennie, you too?"

"Why not? After all, I don't want to miss this special chance to tease my lil maknae!" Jennie said wiggling her eyebrows and once again rosé joined in.

"Oh ne. And even now everybody knows about it so why not?"

"Unnieee!!!" And the never ending saga continued.

~~~~~~~

Finally, at the exact time they reached at the meeting room and settled themselves on their seats.

Seeing the room empty, rosé looked confused.

"Aren't they here yet?"

"Seems like no" Jennie replied as she looked around.

"I guess they are coming" Lisa muttered as she finally texted V telling him about the meeting. Well, she have to say every single thing to her boyfriend.(😏)

But before they continued, The door opened and revealed CEO bang pd.

Nervously, they all stood at once.

"Anneonghasseyo! We are blackpink!" They said together formally and bang pd smiled at them kindly.

"Nice to meet you girls!" He said while sitting in his chair "I hope you all are doing well?"

"Ne, kamsamnida for asking bang pd-nim!" They said and finally they take their seats once again.

"Well, Lisa we already met right?"

"Oh ne, bang pd-nim!" She nodded with a smile and he continued.

"It's nice to meet you girls in real. You are really the pride of our Korea!"

"Kamsamnida, bang pd-nim! It is such a great honor to meet you in person!" Jisoo said and he chuckled.

"Ah! You girls are really have a good manners!" And they giggled.

For them, bang pd-nim was far different from what they thought. They were quite surprised by his kind gestures and personality. They didn't thought of him like this in person. Soon they felt comfortable.

"Anneonghasseyo!" Finally hwang bo kyung walked in and they greeted her once again. But as she sat down, Four of them noticed a giant file on her hand.

"So, shall we begin with the meeting?" She asked and all of them agreed.

"Ne!" They said in unison.