Chapter 61

"Ah Lisa-ssi! Nice to meet you!" Miss Choi greeted her as soon Lisa entered in the shooting location where "the matchmaker" will be shoot.

Smiling back, Lisa replied "Nice to meet you too unnie! How are you?"

"Everything is good. How are you feeling bdw?"

"All good" Lisa replied but she really doubted about that.

It will be her first experience in this kind of show and she know that it'll be very difficult for her.
However she understand that why did her CEO wanted her to joined this show. She wanted her to appear more into korean show to gained more Korean audience. And obviously, it'll help Lisa to gain new experience and confidence for shows and all.

"Lisa?"

She was interrupted shortly by miss Choi and she looked at her confused.

"Ne?"

"I was saying that I'll meet you soon. I've to meet other idols too so sadly I've to go now" She apologised "You get ready okay?"

"Yeah, Hwaiting!" Lisa said and miss Choi smiled at her.

"You are so cute Lisa-ssi!" And with that, she finally went to meet other idols who were joining in the show.

Lisa was little curious and nervous when she found that the other idols who were joining the show will be shown when the show starts and they weren't even allowed to meet other idols before that.
Even tho, she found that very interesting because it was really really a new thing for her.

As she touched up her makeup for the last time, She get a call from rosé.

"Yeah, I'm already here" She replied as soon she received the call and rosé replied from the other line.

"Okay. Now exactly what are you doing?"

"Just waiting for them to call me to join at the shooting"

"What? And other idols?"

"We are not allowed to see or meet them yet"

And that's when rosé freaked out "Really? That's super interesting right?"

"Kind of...but i'm nervous"

"Ah don't worry! It'll be fine and I believe in my best friend okay?"

Lisa smiled as soon she heard that "Yes my girl! I won't disappoint you!"

"Yes! That's my girl!"

But before they could talk further, she was already been called by the staffs and she nodded at them.

"Sorry, talk to you later on, I've to go now" She said and finally saying goodbye to each other, they hanged up.

After collecting herself, she finally followed the staff and she was taken into a huge room with cameras and cameras.

"Ah! Here Lisa! Come here!" Miss Choi called her as soon she saw her and Lisa walked to her quickly.

"What I've to do?" Lisa asked nervously as she stood beside her "Is there any script?"

"No, there is no script" Miss Choi however replied "It's a true reality show. Don't worry, you'll just have to follow me to the room when they called you and there will be some games"

Lisa nodded doubtfully as she was super nervous.

After some minute, finally the staffs signalled them to enter inside the room and nervously she followed behind miss Choi.

As soon she entered inside the room, she was greeted by many of the familiar faces and she was quite surprised to find Jackson too at the show.

"Yes!! Lisa-ssi is our secret member who is joining us to the show and let's make some noise guys!!" Miss Choi announced cheerfully and Lisa smiled at everyone.