Chapter 35

@Jeon_jk

@Jeon_Jk Good morning 💛

Liked by @J_hope,@lalalalisa_m and 45,882,375 others.

More Comments_

@J_hope : Where are you? Why did you ghost away last night ?
Replied by @Jeon_jk : I'll tell when I'm back.

@Chim_Chim : You are explaining everything 😑
Replied by @jeon_jk : I'm coming hyung!

@kekekek : it's early morning and maknae isn't at his dorm?🤔

@Army : Handsome 🤑🤑

@liskook : Maknae isn't at his dorm last night as far I understand. So, where have you been last night, kookie😏
Replied by @Manila_84 : Stop assuming rubbish things. He might be going with his friends. This delulu shippers.

@Taekook : Maknae🖤💜 I'm going to have a great morning 🖤

@blinkeu : @lalalalisa_m I'm a desperate shipper😌💛 you can bombard me with hate comments but yet I'll ship them💛🖤
Replied by @Taekook : Savage aff🤣
Replied by @SaSha : Do anyone realise that Lisa actually liked the post?😭

******************************

At live interview and promotion for Lisa's solo debut by "Dispatch"_

Mc : So, How are you feeling right now? You surpassed 150million views in 2days!!

Lisa : it's surreal for me really! I wanna thanks my blinks for lots of love and support. Thank you so much.

Mc : So, Let's talk about the "No favor". Did you wrote the lyrics or you are given by YG?

Lisa : Actually, at first I was asked if I want to write my own lyrics or will like to give to the experts. But then I said no. Cause I don't want to present myself for the very first time to my blinks by just taking other hardwork and all. I really want to show my ability and talent through this solo debut that was hidden from blinks cause I didn't get chance to show them. So, By my solo debut, I really really tried my best to outcome my hidden talents and I did really a hardwork in my song. I wrote my own lyrics and This Choreography was also mine...

Mc : Oh really?

Lisa : Yeah! (She nodded). Cause I felt like this is the best chance to show what I'm capable of and I give my best to blinks.(Smile)

Mc : Congratulation lisa-ssi, cause your solo debut is a hit and blinks are really appreciating your hardwork!

Lisa : Thank you so much.

Mc : So, the lyrics in your song talks about self-love?

Lisa : Ne! (she nodded)

Mc : In the first verse, it's says
"I LOVED YOU ONCE,
I LOVED YOU TWICE.
BUT THIS HEART STILL
BURNS IN BLINDS"
Can you explain this to us?

Lisa : Actually, In this song I imagined a person who is tired of trusting someone and is looking for self love. So she is talking about how she has loved him for the first time and even loved him after being cheated for many times. So, she is confused that why is her heart still burning even after loving him for so long.

Mc : it's really understandable. Cause she is lacking self love.

Lisa : ne, she is lacking self love and she doesn't realise about that. That's why she asking herself that why her hearts still burns.

Mc : yeah. Nowadays people really don't understand self love.

Lisa : Yeah. Sometimes people started to believe that might be love is everything they needed but eventually this wasn't always true. We all need self love in ourself.

Mc : of course. So, moving to the next line, it says
"DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN SOMEONE JUST WALKED AWAY LIKE NOTHING EXIST ANYMORE"

Lisa : In this line, she is asking to her lover that do he know that how it feels when the person who once promised to be always in your side just walked away from your life that it really doesn't matter.

Mc : She is now realising slowly.

Lisa : yeah, she is.

Mc : the chorus starts here:
"TODAY I NEED NO FAVOR CAUSE I KNOW SELF LOVE IS ALL I NEED,
EVERYONE ACT LIKE A STRANGER, THERE IS NO ONE REAL THAN ME"

Lisa : After so many trials and debates, she finally understood that how self love is important. If you don't love yourself, If you don't think that you are perfect for yourself then you can't love someone truely cause when you can't love yourself there is no point that you could love anyone.
She points out that in this world everyone is a stranger until something happen to them and they need help. So she says everyone is a stranger and there is only me who really supports in all situation even there is no one.

Mc : it's really deep and beautiful song. So, by this song what do you want to show the audience.

Lisa : To not only blinks, I want everyone to believe in yourself and love yourself cause self love is really important. If we don't love ourself we can't expect to loved by someone else. So I want to tell every one that all of you are beautiful and perfect in your own way, all we need to do is wake up and see our beautiful self that had stand within you even after the many trials of your life. Even after your loved ones walked away from you, the real you didn't. So, self love is really important and love yourself. AND THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH BLINKS. I LOVE YOU.

Mc : Thank you so much to give your time to us and once again congratulate for your solo debut. We wish you a very bright future ahead.

Lisa : thank you so much.

I really want Lisa to debut her solo in their "first full length" album😭😭😭❤️❤️💜