Chapter 6

@lalalalisa_m

@Lalalalisa_m Let's look each other like this💜

Tagged @Rosie,and 2 others.

Liked by @Jenyrubyjane,@Tzuyu and 97,65,345 others.

More comments_

@Soyaa_ : Pretty maknae💛

@Tzuyu : Unnie💞💞

@kekekek : why so pretty lalisa manoban?😭

@liskook : To whom are you referring to lisa😻

@Rosie : @Lalalalisa_m prettiest among the all💜💛

@Mandiron : Did Rose just used the purple and yellow heart???????? **dead**

@Bambam1a : Mind telling me the secret of your beauty?
Replied by @Lalalalisa_m : 😂omo!!

@Snakeu : lisa manoban😍😍

At BP's dorm_

"Rose-yahhhh!!" Jisoo called from kitchen as she was doing dishes with Lisa.

"Yeah, Coming!!!!" Rose's voice came from her room and Jisoo glanced at lisa who gave her knowing smile.

Actually, Rose was watching eating shows in her phone since the morning and it was already 3'o clock of the evening.
As they decided since the start that they will do dishes Which will be exchanging every week among four of them and as it was the second week of the month, it was rose's turn but she was busy on her own.

"I don't think so that she is coming any soon" Lisa sighed as she helped jisoo behalf of her best friend.

"She is doing your dishes next time" jisoo shrugged and lisa giggled.

"And just guess her reaction until she knows about it" Lisa said and jisoo giggled with her.

"Her reaction will be worth seeing" jisoo nodded in agreement.

Jennie, who was sleeping in her room, came from nowhere with her puffy eyes.

"Hey guys" she said with her sleepy voice as she stood beside them infront of the basin.

In response, jisoo and lisa both smiled at her.

"Is it your turn, lisa?" She asked, a little confused staring at her and lisa shook her head.

"Aniyo!!" Lisa replied putting the last dish on the cupboard "It was chaeng's turn but she isn't coming out from her room so i did for her"

"Ohhh" jennie nodded in understanding. That's when rose came out from her room.

"I'm here!" She said walking towards the basin at them "So where are those dishes?"

"Done!" Jisoo said and rose stared at her, confused.

"What do you mean by done?" She asked and this time lisa answered.

"Done mean i've done the dishes so you are doing it next week" And rose's jaw dropped.

"Wae???" She winced and they all shrugged.

At evening, they all decided to watch a movie together as it was saturday and they didn't have any schedule.
Everything was going well, lisa being goofy as always and jisoo joining her, rose screaming at the middle of the movie as they choosed "Train to busan" to watch until a message popped on Jennie's phone.

Rose almost jumped up from the sofa when the message beeped on Jennie's phone.

"Oh come on! It was just a message" Jennie said and giggled as she picked her phone and unlocked her screen to check the message.

"It startled me!!" Rose muttered clutching her chest while jisoo and lisa laughed at her.

"You can be a lead ghost in a horror movie!" Lisa said and giggled at rose who stared at her.

"yeah and imagine all the staffs running away after hearing her scream" jisoo joined lisa to tease chaeng and she huffed cutely.

"You twoo!!" She glared at them and throw a pillow.
But before they could play along, jennie's voice interrupted them.

"Lisa...?" She said and all the gazes turned at her.

Lisa looked at her "Yeah?"

Jennie stared at her in a weird way and spoke "Someone is asking for your number"

The drama begins😂

Let's see what's happen in the next chapter😂

Don't be so selfish😑 and Do vote💜💜