Chapter 30

"Hey!" V spoke as soon he entered inside jungkook's room and the maknae looked up at him from his laptop.

"Ne?" He asked normally and V wondered if he was upset over something because whenever jungkook felt sad, he usually talk less and well now, He is quiet.

"Are you okay, kookie-yah?" V however asked energetically and walked to him where jungkook was doing something on his laptop.

"I'm cool" jungkook shrugged as he continued typing and avoid eye contact with his hyung.

V, who was far aware from the situation of his maknae, sat beside him on the bean couch and continued to chat.

"Well, I heard that you are ranked as the most handsome maknae of 2021?" V asked excitedly and jungkook however just give him a single nod.

"I guess" Jungkook shrugged "And by the way, Congrats to you too for ranking the most handsome man in the world!"

"Thanks bro!!" V chuckled and jungkook gave him a small smile.

"I'm so happy that Lisa also ranked the most beautiful face of 2021!" V continued "I mean just look at her breathtaking beauty!! Believe me, kookie! She is way cuter and beautiful in real!"

This made jungkook snapped his head at his hyung and concentrate of what he was saying.

V chuckled to himself as he continued to describe how Lisa was amazing in every way.

"Kookie, do you know? We shoot on a huge drum shaped like stage and at first, I was worried about her if she would get scared of the height or not!" He said, shaking his head "But god!! She was too excited to dance on that thing and I was like 'wow'!! She dance so gracefully that I almost forget my own steps!"

"Is it choreography hard?" Jungkook asked excitedly for the first time and V nodded.

"Kind of! but I think, I gave my best and she was amazing like always!"

Jungkook nodded in amazement and V noticing his maknae's thoughtful face, smirked at him.

"Now you are talking, huh? V chuckled "Until it's about Lisa!! She is the oppa attracting machine!"

Jungkook felt his cheeks getting hot as he stared at his hyung and decided to act cool.

"It's not like that hyung!" He said, focusing on the screen once again "I mean for once, I would like to meet her"

V stared at her "Like for real?"

"Of course" jungkook shrugged and his grumpy attitude was coming back slowly. V however sighed.

"Then you should text her and asked if she could meet you or not!"

And this comment gained jungkook's attention.

"Really? Will she say yes?" He asked and V think for a while before answering.

"I don't know for sure cause these days she is quite busy in her schedule" He said grimly "But yeah, if she is free then you can ask her. Who knows she might say yes?"

Jungkook listened to his hyung and felt guilty of what he was thinking about him lately.

V was giving him tips to ask her out and he was thinking to confront him. Not wasting any time, jungkook hugged V.

"Ooooohh!!" V get surprised as soon jungkook hugged him all of a sudden and sat confused.

"What happen??" He asked and jungkook continued to chuckled on his shoulder.

"Just ..I love you,hyung!" Jungkook however said and this time V too hugged him back.

"Oh God! This lil kid" V chuckled as he patted jungkook's back.

*******************************

                    @lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m Everything has a reason🖤

Liked by @Jeon_jk, @Kim_V and 99,876,396 others.

More comments_

@Rosie : Yolo😎🖤
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : yo!!🖤😎

@Bambam1a : Beautiful Lisa🖤
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : 😌❤️

@kekekek : Too beautiful!!:,(

@blinkeu : That caption tho😌❤️

@liskook : Agsydeohdbd Our golden maknae liked the post 😶❤️ liskook is sailing ❤️😶
Replied by @taelice : Bish, V also liked the post so don't exaggerate much😴🤣
@liskook :You just stay away from it😪 liskook is real than your taelice duhh!!
@taelice : oh really? You have some delulu right here bish! Just check my tae uploading Lisa's photo and commenting on her post😪 keep dreaming about liskook that ain't happening!"
@liskook : oh come on @taelice don't be so pathetic over your delulu ship! They are just collaborating with each other and supporting each other like a friend and nothing else! Seems like..YOU are in dream lol!
@taelice : For the trillions times, I can tell my taelice is real!😪 And it showing !
@liskook : keep believing it and when liskook reveal that they are dating **boom** you are dead and your ship😪

@Armlinks : Some serious issue right there with the ship🤣❤️
Replied by @Amina_ho : war begins🤣🤣

🤣🤣Liskook and taelice war🤣🤣 quite funny and TBH I was laughing when I was writing that🤣🤣