Chapter 46

"....And we decided to just have a coffee together!" Lisa finally finished her explanation to the yg and he nods.

"I understands but you should've more careful with this matter cause you were already in a dating scandal before!" Yang hyun suk said.

"I'm sorry Papa yg! I apologise! I should've been more careful!"

"And you didn't even ask me before going out"

"I'm really sorry! It won't happen again!" She bowed slightly at him and finally yg sighed with a nod.

"You can go now and yes, be careful next time!" He warned "I don't want to hear this kind of things again!"

"Yes, Papa yg!" Lisa nodded.

~~~~~~~

"I should've ask Papa yg before doing this!" Lisa said regretfully while her other members consoled her.

"It's okay, Lisa. It's not your fault!" Jennie rubs her back "That kid shouldn't have ask for a coffee date at the first place!"

"You are right!" Jisoo agreed with Jennie "That little brat! He just dragged our Lisa to this situation!"

"It's not his fault, unnie!" Lisa muttered "After all, it's my fault too. I should've been more careful about this things. I'm responsible for what happened"

"Responsible??" Jennie stared this time "Now stop defending that brat just because you like him!"

"What??"

"Yeah! I knew it from the start that you have a crush on that brat!" Jennie scolded but interrupted by rosè.

"Jennie, calm down! Let her rest for a bit! She just came back from the meeting!" She said "We can discuss this later on" And fortunately, jisoo too agreed.

"Yeah, chaeng is right. Let her rest" She said and with that, she stood up from the bean couch.

Jennie sighed and finally she too stood up.

"Have a good rest, Lisa" she patted her maknae's head "See you at dinner"

"Ne!" Lisa nodded and finally Jennie walked away from the room with jisoo.

As soon they walked away from their room, rosè whispered at her.

"Do jungkook know about this?"

"Probably" Lisa said unsure "He didn't text me since yesterday after the news came out"

"Wae?"

"I don't know. Maybe he is busy or something?"

And rosè smirked at her "Or might be texting somebody else?"

"Chaeng!!!" Lisa pouted and seeing her reaction, rosè laughed.

"Don't say like this, chaeng!!" Lisa winced "I'm already very upset from getting scolded by Papa yg!"

"Awwwww my lali!!" Rosè hugged her and Lisa leaned her head on her shoulder.

"I'm sad!"

"It's okay. Everything will be alright my best friend" Rosè however said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At bts dorm~

The atmosphere in jungkook's room was seemed uneasy.

"That's awful!!!" Jungkook punched his pillow out of frustration "They can't just do that right? It's unfair!!"

Jimin glanced "You need to calm down, kookie"