Chapter 44

"Am I looking okay?" Lisa asked worriedly and rosè checked her with a doubtful eyes.

"I don't think so. You should try the black one"

"Black one?" Lisa picked the black dress from the bed and looked back at mirror while matching the dress with her make up.

"No! It's too much for a simple coffee date" She shook her head and for the seventh time threw the dress into the wardrobe.

"Oh come on Lisa!" Rosè stared at her this time "You don't have the whole day for choosing attire. Check the time, it's already 8:10"

"But I can't decide what to wear!"

"Where are you going, Lisa?" Jennie interrupted while stepping into their room making them startled.

She looked at them confused.

"Woah,Woah!" Jennie stared "Relax, I'm just asking!"

"No unnie! it's okay!" Lisa laughed nervously and glanced at rosè who looked nervous too.

Well, Jennie continued while looking around the mess lisa had done.

"Where are you going, bdw? Are you in a hurry?"

Lisa gulped "No, I'm not! I was just getting ready for ah-umm-"

"To meet V sunbaenim!" Rosè came up with a lie quickly "They are having a meeting regarding their promotion and stuffs"

"Oh, okay" Jennie simply nodded to their relief and after talking them for a while, she finally walked away from their room.

"That was close!!" Lisa sighed and rosè agreed.

"Exactly! Thank God I covered up!"

"I tried my best to lie but I was too stunned to even mutter!" Lisa defend herself but before she could continue, rosè stopped her.

"It's okay! Forget about it and just get ready! I don't think so you've enough time for arguing!"

As Lisa checked her watch, her eyes almost popped up.

"It's already 8:30!!!!" She cried in panic "oh my gosh!! What can I do??"

"Just wear your white shirt and then just put a jacket over it" Rosè suggest her and this time, Lisa couldn't disagree with her.

"Maybe you are right! I should just wear that" Lisa rubbed her neck, hesitatingly "After all, I would be in disguise"

Within some minute, Lisa finally changed her outfit and left her dorm in a hurry.

But as she stepped outside the dorm, She met a familiar person.

"Oppa!?" She cried in disbelief.

"Oh hey, Lisa!!" He smiled at her and it was none other than seungri from Bigbang.

"Wow!!! Oppa, it's like a long time you didn't come to visit us!!

"Yeah, kind of busy this days you know!" He said and Lisa pouted.

"Why didn't you told me that you were coming!! I would've canceled my plans!"

For the first time, seungri noticed that Lisa was in disguise.

"Well, where are you going?" He asked confused and Lisa casually used her best friend's lie.

"Just going for a meeting" She said and in her relief, he didn't ask anything else after that.

He just nodded "Okay, fighting!"

"Fighting, oppa!" Lisa giggled and finally they waved goodbye.

************************************