Chapter 36

V was very impressed by lisa's interview. He stood at the set and watched her speaking with the mc.

"She looked so happy to share her work with the audience" V thought to himself as he smiled and watched Lisa from the distance.

Actually, V doesn't have any schedule at Wednesday, so he decided to meet Lisa. But when she told him that she has a live interview today, He came to support her without her knowledge. He just wanted to surprise her.

Lisa finally thanked the mc and stood up as the interview finally ended smoothly. But as she subconsciously gazed backstage, she saw V.

Surprised, she bowed to the mc before leaving and quickly walked to V where he stood with his boxy smile.

"Sunbaenim? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised and V grinned.

"Surprise!!" He said as he chuckled by her reaction "I just thought to come and support you! And yeah, the interview was great!"

"Thank you so much, sunbaenim!" Lisa bowed slightly at him and V chuckled once again.

"You don't need to be so formal to me everytime, lisa-ssi!" He said "We are now friends, right?"

"Oh ne!!" Lisa nodded shyly "Actually, I'm just used to it!"

"You are so cute!" V chuckled and Lisa just gave him a shy smile.

They finally walked out from the set together and decided to just have a coffee as Lisa too didn't have any schedule until evening.

"I have to ask Papa YG first" Lisa said slowly as they sat inside the car and V looked at her.

"For what?"

"That I'm going for a coffee with you!" She said and V nodded understandly.

"YG rules are so strict, isn't?" He asked and Lisa nodded.

"Ne, sunbaenim!" She said "But this is for our safety!"

"I can understand" He nodded "Safety should be first priority of a company for their idol's"

"Yeah!" Lisa nodded, agreeing with him.

As Lisa called the YG, She was told that she could go but have to avoid paparazzi. And she agreed with him. With that, she cut the line.

"All clear" Lisa finally said, putting her phone inside the bag and V chuckled.

"You seem relax" And she nodded with a smile.

"I am!"

______________________________________

                          Dispatch

Is BTS V dating Lisa from blackpink?

Reportedly, Dispatch caught this two idols having a date in some restaurant on May 24, Wednesday

Reportedly, Dispatch caught this two idols having a date in some restaurant on May 24, Wednesday. Below is the photo report of both the idols.

And they were none other than V from BTS and Lisa from blackpink

Official statements from both the agencies have not yet reported.

Initially, Romance between this two idols arose after they collaborate with each other for a song which is set to be release on May 27.

Fans have been long suspected of their tender friendship when V started to upload Lisa's photos on his ig.
However this two idols never officially announced themselves yet.

Stay tune.

Thank you .

Liked by @IMIKA,@Tzuyu and 34,197,450 others.

More comments_

@kekekek : I'm speechless. Dispatch rocks Everytime 😭🖤

@taelice : ahwoqiajsissjs the most awaited ship finally sailing😎🖤💛💜 I knew it that they are real.

@Armlinks : I wish they will always be happy together.

@Alissa56 : Idk but this must be the best news I've ever heard from dispatch so far🖤😭

@Blinkeu : I can't believe!! Now just please announce it's official!😭😭I can't wait anymore!

@Got7pro : We will support taelice forever😘😘💛

@liskook : this is not true. They might be just having a coffee 😑😑 Dispatch is just too much!
Replied by @JackRoo : Believe or not, this is the truth!
@liskook : I didn't ask your opinion.

@Armyforever : Taelice is real💛😪

Keep voting💛🖤