Chapter 28

At the location set.

V and Lisa stood before a huge drum shaped stage and watched it in amazement.

"It's literally amazing!" V spoke as he stared in disbelief and Lisa nodded.

"It must be needed 1 or 2months to make it, isn't sunbaenim?" She asked and V agreed.

"Ne, Must be!" He said, nodding at her.

Finally,Lisa looked at him "sunbaenim, I wonder how do your company produce so amazing ideas when it comes to your MV?"

V chuckled "Oh it's not like that! I mean, YG production has always blown me away!"

"And for me, it's bighit's production that had always amazed me!" Lisa grinned and V smiled at her.

"Do you like our MV?" He asked and Lisa get excited.

"Like it?? Oh no!!! I love it!" She said, smiling brightly at him "I mean it's too good always and I really wanted to work with your company someday! And right now! My dream comes true!"

"Mine too" V smiled at her "YG is everyone's dream company!"

They talked for god knows how many hours as the set was busy in adjusting things for the shooting

But finally, they were called by their crew and they went to shoot their schedule.

******************************

"It's great!!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly as she stood on the drum shaped stage and V looked at her, admiringly.

"Right?" He said and Lisa nodded.

"I'm dying to see how it feels to dance on this!" She said and V chuckled along with her.

Soon, the camera started filming and they position themselves for the shoot.

V was always amazed of Lisa's sudden change of personality whenever the camera starts on. She has a tough duality and V really appreciate it.

Lisa moved gracefully as the music started and glanced at V as it was scripted.

V smirked at her and forwarded his hands to take hers.

And as she place her hands on his, He found himself in the whole another place.

They danced their hearts out and V was totally impressed of Lisa's energy.

Finally, after their busy shooting, it finished late in the evening. And by now, they were both tired.

"I'm gonna just take shower and get some sleep as soon I reached my dorm!" Lisa said as they were exiting from the set.

V looked at her "Me too" He said "But we rock it today,isn't??"

"Well, We did!" Lisa giggled and nodded at him making V admiring her beautiful smile.

But unfortunately, they already were before their cars and Lisa looked at V.

"So sunbaenim, goodnight!" She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Goodnight you too,lisa-ssi" He bowed at her slightly "See you tomorrow?"

"Ne!" She nodded cutely and with that, they waved goodbye to each other.

As V was sitting on the passenger seat, he smiled to himself.

"She is really cute!"

******************************

                        @Jeon_jk

@Jeon_jk No matter what, I'll be still standing right here❤️💛

Liked by @Kim_V,@Halsey_ and 67,890,254 others.

More comments_

@Chim_Chim : 😌💓💛

@J_hope : Handsome 👀💜

@Armyforlife : My baby boy have grown so fast😭❤️

@Liskook : For whom jk?👀💛

@Jkbaby : I love you maknae😌❤️

@Aaushu08 : Those lines💛💓

💜💜💜❤️💛💛💛💛