chapter 63

Jennie, Lisa, jisoo and rosé, all of them get into the car in a hurry and left their dorm as soon as possible.

Why?

Cause Today was their "THE COLLAB STAGE with BTS".

No one speaks even a word in the car and they just kept practicing their dance choreo on their mind while listening to their songs.

After some minutes, they finally reached and the car stopped before the destination. That's when rosé looked at everybody with a nervous face.

"Okay guys, Let's do this!" She said and all of them nodded to her comment.

"Hwaiting!" They said in unison before they get out from the car and walked inside the Green room.

As soon they entered inside the building, they saw the boys at the corridor and they smiled at them.

"Hey! Good afternoon girls!" Namjoon was the first one to greet them while other nodded at them in the back.

"Good afternoon!" Jisoo greeted back "I'm excited! Did you guys done practice?"

"Oh Ne! We did a little quick practice yesterday night before we slept" This time V replied and rosé spoke:

"Really? We did the same!"

"Oh jinjja?"

"Ne! We practiced at our rooms before we slept!"

"We too"

They talked about the practice and other related stuffs until they were finally called by the makeup noona and stylist. They said their goodbye to them and finally stepped into their separated makeup room. But while going, V smiled at Lisa and gave her a thumps up to which Lisa smiled back.

For Lisa, it was hard to just act like nothing happened. But the strange thing she noticed was Even if she felt like they should've get back together, sometimes if she think deeply about this matter, somehow she always find herself not doing anything about it.
She do miss him but she felt like she  wasn't that heartbroken without him. She can more focus on her career and she think that maybe V was right. They should give each other some space and sees where it goes.

Coming to the present, they finally get dressed and the makeup noona done their makeup which look beautiful as always.

Looking at Lisa, rosé smirked "Seems like V will faint today"

To this comment, Lisa laughed while rolling her eyes "As if"

"I think I'll just ask somebody from the audience to take pictures of him and post in the internet! It would be so hilarious!" Rosé imagined herself and laughed while Lisa stared at her.

"You Rosie posie! Your imagination is on another level"

"I know right!" She shrugged and dramatically flipped her hair.

"Don't do that rosé, who knows your hair would fall to the ground right on the spot" This time jisoo came with her jokes and Jennie laughed her ass off.

"Jisoo!" She laughed while putting her hands on her shoulder "You are hilarious!"
While rosé pouted "Ah unnie!!"

After some chit and chat, finally they came out from the makeup room and as they came out, they met BTS at the corridor all dressed up.

"You all are looking gorgeous!" Jin commented and the girls giggled at his comment.

"Ah! You too! You all are also looking gorgeous!" Rosé replied this time making the boys chuckled.

Meanwhile, V and jungkook was constantly looking at Lisa.
She was wearing a black and white check skirt and a black off shoulder celine's top with some accessories.