Chapter 19

Jungkook and jimin decided to sat together and decided to check some news.

Kpop news.

J-hope and suga has gone for their practice and namjoon and Jin went for shooting as they have some commercial shoots on their schedule.
V was nowhere to be seen and jungkook doubt that he is gone for his project. Of course, for his collaboration project.

And taking the chance, jungkook and jimin decided to take a look at V's project and some latest news about the project, as both of them didn't have any schedule till tomorrow.

Presently, they were at jungkook's room and lock themselves.

"I know it will be the massive hit of this year!" Jimin said when jungkook was typing on his laptop.

"I know" jungkook muttered, focusing his eyes at the screen "We all know that, right?"

"Yeah! V is so lucky that he get the chance to work with one of the blackpink member!" Jimin continued and this time, jungkook gazed at his hyung.

"Not only blackpink member" He said "But he is working with the one and only Lisa manoban!"

"Awwww!!" Jimin winced "Hyung is too lucky!!"

"I know" Jungkook once again focused his eyes at the screen and clicked the "ENTER" button.
And the news came on the screen.

                         Kpop.buzz

So finally, YG and BIGHIT released the first look of the VXLisa collaboration and it became already the no

So finally, YG and BIGHIT released the first look of the VXLisa collaboration and it became already the no.1 tweeted news all around the world.

#VXLisa is the trended hashtag going all around the social medias and we cannot imagine the result when the album will released.

Army and BLINKS went crazy with their favourite idol first look and no one could ignore the chemistry between this two gorgeous idol.

Soon, #taelice became the most tweeted ship all among the fans and even fans are quite excited when V himself uploaded a picture of them together on his ig account.

As soon the picture was uploaded, it became viral and among the fans community #taeliceisreal tweets were started in their accounts.

This two gorgeous idol has already won millions of hearts by their cute yet swag chemistry so now fans were thirsty to watch their album and waiting for their first interaction in their live performance.

Staytune for new news...

Jungkook and Jimin read the news quitely and jimin could felt the stiffness beside him.

He took a quick glance at his maknae and he was quite shock to find jungkook looking sad. He didn't expect him to be sad. Jimin thought that he would be angry with his hyung but he was wrong. Jungkook was sad and jimin couldn't stand it.

"Jungkook! Are you okay??" He asked and jungkook avoided his hyungs gaze.

"Yeah, I'm okay" He muttered and off his laptop.

Jimin watched his maknae as jungkook walked slowly to his bed and sat quitely.

It was impossible to guess what he was thinking and it scared jimin.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin however tried to enlighten his maknae. He walked to him and sat beside him on the bed.

"Come on!! They are just working with each other" jimin said and jungkook nodded.

"I know, hyung and I'm not even Angry with V hyung!" He said and jimin stared at him.

"Then??"

"I'm just angry with myself that I'm jealous like a Psycho boyfriend when she doesn't even know that I love her!!"

"You love her???" Jimin stared at his maknae and jungkook sat quietly.

Jungkook knew from the start that it was not only him liking Lisa. It was more than a like and he knew that he was falling for her and he couldn't stop himself.

It's been already 5years and still he is deeply in love with her. And he also thought that she also like him but now, he couldn't even tell that.

"Jungkook, You should talk with V" Jimin said and jungkook nodded.

"You are right" He said and they both sat quitely until someone knocked in the door.

💜💜💜