Chapter 47

"I'm really sorry, Lisa!" He apologized for the 7th times and Lisa shook her head to stop him.

"It's okay sunbaenim! You don't need to apologise!"

"But I've acted so unprofessional and troubled you!! I'm sorry!"

"Sunbaenim, it's really okay!" Lisa smiled at him "Now tell me, Do your head still hurts?"

V looked at her for a second before replying to her "No, it's better right now! Kamsamnida for a refreshing tea!"

"My pleasure, sunbaenim" Lisa smiled.

Presently, Lisa and V was alone in the blackpink's dorm as her other members was already left for their dance practice.
But for Lisa, She has a important meeting with yg for her upcoming Chinese show and regarding her song promotion so she stayed at dorm.
And to be honest, V felt lucky for this.

"Lisa, actually last night I drank too much with Kai!" He confessed and Lisa nodded understandingly.

"After all, I guess you usually don't have time to spend time with your pals, isn't?"

"Ne, that's why I thought it would be nice that we hang out" He said "But it turns out that I was out of control and before I could know anything, I ended up here!"

For a second, Lisa stared at him blankly and V was too embarrassed that he looked down. But as soon he did that, he heard Lisa giggling.

He looked up confused "What happened?"

"No! Nothing sunbaenim!" Lisa replied between her giggles "I was just wondering that how would you look when you are drunk!!" And she laughed aloud.

V, who was finding no humour on her comment, sat with a blank face. But this was useless for him cause soon he too joined her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

V glanced at her as she was putting her jacket on.

"When is your meeting?"

"Oh! Meeting?" She looked at him "Well, it's at 12. Wae?"

"No, just wondering" V shook his head.

As V decided to leave with Lisa, they sat in the living room and talked about their childhood memories before they leave for their usual schedules.

"..and then I get caught!" V finished his story and they burst into laugh.

"And I guess you were beaten, isn't?" Lisa giggled and V nodded.

"Of course, my mom was so strict when it comes to her delicious cookies!"

Lisa agreed "You are right, sunbaenim! Mom's homemade cookies are the best in the world."

To this comment, V smiled at her "You don't miss your parents?"

"Me? Of course, I do!" Lisa smiled back "I mean, to live far away from home, from parents, for like more than 9years is quite tough"

"When I came here, I feel so homesick that I secretly cried on my bed. But as the time passed and I met this girls, life seems easier. Receiving all of those hate comments wasn't that easy for me honestly but now, I get used to it. Even if someone hates me, I'm happy that many people also love me as who I am"

V watched her for a while but before Lisa spoke once again, he stood up suddenly and hugged her.

By his sudden action, Lisa found herself off guard. She sat there surprised until V spoke up slowly in her ear.

"You have enough of this, Lisa" he muttered "I know this won't be easy for you but I can promise that I'll always stay by your side. I'll always stay with you, I promise!"