Chapter 65

At the female guest room...

Lisa found herself wide awake at the dawn alone and when she checked around her room, She realised that everyone else was sleeping soundly.

She sat up and looked at Sana who was sleeping beside her.

As followed by the rules, They were given separated rooms to sleep from the boys while the boys slept at the other guest house with other male staffs.
After the late dinner, Sana and Lisa decided to become the bed partners as they were asked to share the bed with each other.

Thinking about how Sana become so close with her, Lisa smiled and checked her phone.

It was only 4:15am of the morning and it was still dark outside.
Not knowing what to do, She tried to call rosé but then she thought that she shouldn't disturb her sleep in this early morning.

She sighed and finally decided to take some fresh air at the balcony.

She put on her fluffy sandals and walked at the balcony. It was slightly chilly when she stepped out from the room and stood at the balcony under the night sky.

She looked up and it surprised her when she saw the sky filled with millions of stars. It has been a long time since she saw the beautiful sky away from the shore of the city lights.

"Lisa?"

By the familiar voice, She snapped her head and found Jungkook at the other side, standing at the boy's guest room balcony.

"Jungkook?" She spoke surprised as she didn't thought that she would be encountering anyone in this early morning.

Jungkook scratched his hair, confused "What are you doing at this time of the morning?" He asked.

"I was going to ask you the same question" Lisa replied this time and jungkook nodded.

"Ahh!" He said awkwardly "Yeah. Actually, I couldn't sleep that's why"

"What?"

"I couldn't slee-"

He was going to speak louder but then he thought it would wake up everyone.

So, instead of yelling his lungs out, He put out his phone and called Lisa.

At First seeing him calling while standing right infront of her was kind of confusing, however Lisa received.

"Ne?"

"I didn't want to wake up everyone"

"Oh!" Lisa nodded and glanced at jungkook who was now smiling at her.

She awkwardly smiled back "I see, So you were saying about?"

"Me?"

"Ne"

"Oh Ne! I was telling you about how I couldn't sleep"

"Ah. Me too" Lisa nodded while jungkook stole a glance at her.

"I thought I could sleep well because I was really tired but I couldn't" She said "I don't know why"

Jungkook chuckled "Maybe because of the new place I guess"

"Maybe" She replied and jungkook continued.

"Actually, I was planning to ask you something if you don't mind"

"Ne?"

"Uh... actually...."

Lisa glanced at jungkook "You can ask. Don't worry"

"Okay. Actually, I was going to ask you
..um..about V hyung and you"

This sudden question took her off guard and she looked at jungkook once again.