Chapter 57

"So guys! Are you ready?" Namjoon said aloud and everyone nodded in unison.

"We are!"

"Today, BLACKPINK's album is coming out and tomorrow it'll be ours. And the very next week it'll be our collab stage with each other. So guys, I hope that we will give our best!"

"Ne! We are ready!" Both the girls and boys replied in unison but when they thought that they were done. Lisa's cute voice suddenly interrupted.

"Hwaiting!"

At first, all of them stared at her for a second and then they all laughed aloud.

"Lisa-ssi is so cute!" Jin said and Jhope chuckled.

"Ne! Her voice is too cute to handle!"

By this all comments, Lisa blushed.

"Ah guys! It's not like that!"

"My girl has a natural aegyo!" This time V said and put his arms around her shoulder which make everyone "whoahhh!"

Lisa however playfully smacked his hands and chuckled.

"And won't you show your aegyo?"

"Me?" V asked in surprise when Lisa asked him and seeing the chance of teasing his hyung, jungkook joined in with Lisa.

"Come on, hyung! You can do it!" He said and Everyone joined in.

"Yeah you can do it!"

"Yess, my son show them your aegyo!" Jin chuckled on his own jokes and V shook his head in defeat.

"Okay! But just a little!"

And then he shows his aegyo.

"Jagi!! Won't you give a kisssss??" He cutely said and poke his finger on Lisa's cheeks.
And as expected, everyone laughed aloud.

Everything was ready right now. They've done their choreography and as blackpink's album will be releasing today, they left early.
However as it was their last practice day, BTS wished them best of luck for their album and gave some gifts as good luck wish.

"Ah thank you so much, sunbaenim!" Jennie bowed at them as soon they gave them the presents "You really didn't need to do this!"

"We are just wishing a good luck for you all and please call us by our name, we are now friends after all, isn't boys?" Namjoon asked dramatically at his members and they all nodded.

"Ne, boss!"

"Bdw thank you so much again to you guys to corporate with us and making this easy!" This time jisoo said and Jin come out with a joke.

"You should feel lucky to dance with the one and only worldwide handsome guy!"

"Ignore his comment but wish you a good luck for your album!" Namjoon said and they all chuckled.

"Ne! Meet you soon!"

After waving goodbye, they finally left from the bighit building to their next schedule.

When they came back at their building, the managers informed that their teaser poster were already uploaded.

@Blackpink