Chapter 11

Lisa lunged on the sofa as soon she came back at the dorm after her busy schedule.

It has been a very tiring day since her solo debut buzz was on her way. She have to practice extra for her new album including BLACKPINK's new comeback.

And not only this, She have to attend a shoot right at the evening. So there was no rest for our maknae.

"When did you came?" Jennie asked as she entered at the living room and saw the half-dead lisa.

Lisa however lifted her head slightly and respond with a two words.

"Right now" She said and once again brushed her head under the pillow as she make herself comfortable on the sofa.

Jennie sighed and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee for all of them.

But as lisa thought of taking a quick nap on the sofa, her phone rang and interrupted her.

"Ughhhhhhhh!" She groaned in frustration and take out her phone from her bag which she put on the table before her.

When she checked her phone, she find out that it was a call from her choreographer.
She quickly straighten herself on the sofa and clicked to call back.

"Hello? Lisa-ssi?" Chenu, her choreographer asked and Lisa nodded in response.

"Yeah, Chenu. What's up?" She asked and the reply that came made her winced in frustration.

"The schedule has been changed and we are going to shoot a teaser book right now in a 10min" She replied.

"Okay" Lisa sighed and cut the line.

Picking her bag once again, she hurried out from the dorm once again.

***********************************

Kpop.buzz

So finally after a long wait, YG uploaded the first look of Lisa's solo debut and blinks gone crazy after seeing the first look of the royal maknae.

With an eye-catching gaze, Sexy and edgy look Lalisa manoban took the world into her point finger.

The strong first look of her solo debut is no doubt is the hot news all over the world with so many guessing of her coming album.

It is speculated that it is going to be a badass and sultry concept by the look of the first look. But however the name of the album is not been revealed.

Within 24hours, Her first look gone viral and become the no.1 tweeted hot news of the month.

So let's keep waiting for the new update.

#Lalisamanoban.

😈😈😈😈😈