Chapter 70

It was already late at night but jungkook and Lisa were quite busy at doing something.

Umm,no!

They were just watching Netflix while cuddling with each other on the comfy sofa.They watched almost 3 movies in a row and now even staring at the laptop screen,Lisa's eyes began to hurt.

"Ugh!! I think we should stop watching now" She said while stretching her arms "It would be better if we sleep"

"But I'm not sleepy yet" However jungkook replied which made Lisa surprised.

She looked at him and raised her eyebrows "You were literally snugging on my shoulder while watching the second movie!" She said and jungkook Chuckled.

"Yeah I did, that's why I'm not sleepy anymore" He said.

Lisa rolled her eyes at him and finally stood up from the sofa.

"I need some fresh coffee right now" She said and walked to the kitchen counter.

As Lisa was making herself a cup of coffee,jungkook couldn't stop himself staring at her.Seeing her in his apartment seems like a dream come true. He wondered if it was the happiness of finding true love.

The moment he first saw the one and only lalisa manoban was way back at 2016. They were been known as the ROOKIE monster of the industry.Four YG girls rocking the kpop history with their songs.it was the days when jungkook used to have crush on IU. He liked her as an amazing artist but his fans used to shipped them too.it didn't triggered him even a bit cause who wouldn't like to be shipped with your favorite artist?. But jungkook didn't know what actually crushing at someone feels like until he saw lisa for the very first time. As soon he landed his eyes on her,there was no coming back.

It was jhope who first show him the music video of blackpink and jungkook's eyes automatically stuck at the Thai girl.Her cute and appearance like doll and her swag draws him so deep that it was impossible him to come back at this point.
And when did he even started to secretly become fanboy of blackpink he didn't even know.

As days goes by,He finally saw Lisa for the first time with his own eyes and he was left stunned.Her beauty was out of this world and no words can even explains her beauty. She was so pretty in real life that jungkook was surprised.And since then,He started to like her.

Years later,after all those crazy stories and incident,Now finally she was right infront of him and she loves him.What more could he even ask for?All he wanted for him was before him and he can't explain how happy he was.

"Mom was telling me that she is coming da-" Lisa was saying as she was coming back to the sofa but she was cut short.

"Let's announced our engagement officially" Jungkook said suddenly making Lisa surprised.

"What did you say?" She almost choked on her coffee "That was out of nowhere!"

To this comment,jungkook chuckled "I'm serious about it"

"And what about our family? And our group? Our company?" Lisa asked worried and jungkook patted beside him on the sofa,telling her to sit.

Sitting beside him, Lisa continued "Are you being serious right now? I mean it is so sudden!"

"Why are you getting so nervous?" Jungkook smiled at her and put his arms around her shoulder "I know what to do"

Lisa eyes widened with surprise "really?" And jungkook nodded.

"I was planning since a month over this plan" He began while Lisa listened to him carefully "I've already asked our PDnim about it and he was okay with it and so my members are.And for our future planning for our group schedules and stuff,We are taking a hiatus after the group promotion so it won't be a problem after all. And same goes to blackpink"