Chapter 64

At BP's dorm:

Jennie entered inside her maknae's room to checked if everything is alright. And the reason?

Well, Lisa's alarm clock was ringing for like 2minutes but there was no sign of Lisa and Jennie was kinda worried when the alarm clock was kept ringing.

"Lisa?" She called as she walked towards her to the bed "Lisa? Wake up, Don't you have any schedule today?"

No response.

"Lisa?"

"She won't wake up. She slept late yesterday night" Rosé interrupted as she entered inside the room.

Jennie looked back at her "What did she do yesterday?"

"She replied to her Fan's dms"

"Jinjja?"

"Yeah. That must be tiring" Rosé shook her head and sat beside her.

"Yeah, must be" Jennie nodded while she look at the sleeping Beauty.

Jennie however continued "But I thought she have a schedule today. I mean she was talking about a schedule yesterday during the dinner"

"Did she?" Rosé asked blankly "I didn't hear that?"

"Cause you were busy eating"

"Oh!" Rosé nodded as she remembered about her sour pork.

Jennie, on the other hand started to wake her up.

"Lisa? Do you have any schedule today?" She asked while shaking her slightly.

Finally this time, Lisa opened her eyes slowly "Huh??" She asked confused while staring at Jennie.

"I asked do you have any schedule today?"

At first, Lisa rubbed her eyes slowly and then looked around as if she was making sure that she was at her room.

"Lisa?" Jennie called her again and Lisa looked at her.

"Ne? What are you asking?"

"Do you have any schedule today?"

"Schedule?" Lisa repeated and then suddenly her eyes went wide with realisation.

"WHAT TIME IS IT??" She asked while hurrying from her bed and putting her fluffy sandals on.

Rosé checked the Time on her phone.

"Umm... it's 9" She replied and that's when Lisa stormed at the shower.

All she said was "I'M DOOMED!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was already at the set and his makeup artist was already making him ready for the show.

However when he came, he didn't saw Lisa. He was sure that he saw everyone accept Lisa.
Grabbing on his phone, he fight himself wondering if he should text her or not.

But then, he thought...he shouldn't.

After a while, finally he was ready and as he was called by the staff member, He went to the set to meet the other contestants.

In his relief, he finally saw Lisa beside Sana when he entered inside the set. Happily, he walked and stood beside Jackson before the camera rolled up.

And the show began:

Miss Choi started to speak as the camera rolled at her.

"Welcome again everyone to our show "The matchmaker"!" She smiled at camera "And as we announced at the last episode, We are going for a small vacation with these gorgeous idols for a week!"