Chapter 59

They've just finished their live stream and live countdown for their new single released but namjoon doesn't look happy at all.

As soon the staffs congratulate them for their new comeback and they came back to their dorm, namjoon looked back at V and jungkook.

"BOTH of you need to sort out things right now and right here!" He stared at them "This isn't happening guys! You two are just pulling a line between each other and you both know that this is wrong!"

Silence.

Neither jungkook said anything nor V. They just stood there, minding their own business.

"Guys! I'm telling you something right?"

This time suga interrupted "Namjoon is right. Both of you should apologise to each other for good you know?"

"And just let's get along again!" Jhope added while all of them nodded in agreement.

As they stood there silently while looking at both of them, Namjoon was upset to just watched them like this.
But as he thought no one is gonna speak this time too, V spoke.

"I know that all of you want to sort out the things between us" He said while glancing at jungkook "But the thing is.....it can't be. This is of no use. I've nothing to discuss about right now"

"But I have hyung!" This time jungkook spoke for the first time and all of them looked at him.

"Hyung, I know you are angry with me but right now, it's important to get along together at least for our army!" He said "Already, armys are asking many questions about you and me. They've already noticed the differences!"

Yes, jungkook was right. Many armys noticed the fact that V was super silent and kept staring at the distance in the whole live stream. Many armys asked about him but thankfully, namjoon made some excuses. And for jungkook, he had tried to be cheerfull but failed miserably. He kept zooming out from the live and it really upsets army.

"You don't need to tell me what to do or what to not" V replied straight away making everyone sighed.

"I know my responsibilities. So just back off!" And then he walked away from the living room.

~~~~~~

"I'm worried about our collab stage now" Jennie said worriedly as they sat together at the living room.

"This will be really hard for Lisa" this time Rosé said while hugging Lisa and Lisa sat silently.

Yesterday night was quite crazy for Lisa. She was emotionally tired of everything. She had never thought that tae would say something like that. The moment she break up with him, she felt like her heart was breaking into pieces.
As soon she came back in the room, Rosé was shocked to see her condition and freaked out. After that, she told her members about the incident.

Jisoo sighed "I know, They also knew about the matter. So I was thinking to have a quick word with tae myself"

"No, unnie!" For the very first time, Lisa spoke up "It's okay but I don't want to talk about this matter anymore"

"You have to Lisa!" Jennie stared at her "It's not that easy to let someone go away like that! We all make mistakes and we learn from that Lisa!"

"Jennie unnie is right. It can be solve between you two and I think it will be better if jisoo unnie talk with tae sunbae first" Rosé said and Lisa looked at her sadly.

"Chae, I don't want to let go so easily but I don't think that he will ever accept me again!"

"Don't just jump into the conclusion Lisa!" Jennie interrupted "Let's just wait and watch where it goes"