Chapter 55

Finally the day of their final practice day one came and the boys waited patiently in their dance room for the girls.

"I'm nervous!" Jimin chuckled and jhope joined him.

"I know right!"

"Boys, Let's show them how gentleman we are!" Namjoon said excited but to this statement, Suga chuckled.

"As if we are!"

And they all laughed aloud. But soon namjoon stopped when he heard the footsteps of the girls.

"Hey, hey guys!! I think they are coming!" He whispered but before they could reply anything to namjoon, the girls were already at the door.

"Anneonghasseyo, ullineun blackpinkeuibnida!" They greeted as soon they entered, the boys greeted them back.

"Anneonghasseyo, ullineun Bangtan sonyeondanibnida!"

"Nice to meet you all!" Namjoon said further and this time Jennie replied.

"Nice to meet you too!"

"So, Welcome to our dance room! We are looking forward to work with you!"

"Kamsamnida! We hope we get along sunbaenim!" Jisoo said this time and they chuckled.

"Ne! Sure!"

Soon all of them started to introduce themselves individually and at last, Lisa's turn come.

"Hello, I'm Lisa!" She said and she received a chuckle from the boys.

"Of course, We know you Lisa!" Jhope smiled "And thanks to our Tae!"

"You guys!!!" V replied blushing and they all laughed.

Soon, they get along with each other and started to discuss about the choreography both of the groups prepared. But as expected, Lisa and jungkook avoid each other.

Yesterday after the huge scene, Lisa left from there soon cause she didn't want to make any scene further.
For Lisa, The truth she came to know about jungkook was something she has wanted for like years. But as she looked at V who was sitting beside her and talking with jhope, She realised that it was too late for her to even think about that.
Now she is with V and she was actually happy.

"What happened, Lisa?" V interrupted her thoughts when he noticed that she zoomed out.

"Huh? Nothing!'

V looked at her for a second and he asked once again.

"Shall we talk somewhere else?"

"Huh?" Lisa glanced at him this time "I'm okay oppa, I'm just little bit tired. I'm fine" Then she smiled at him.

V however continued "Still we should talk in private after we finished practice, okay?"

"Ne!" Lisa nodded and gave him a smile. But a familiar figure interrupted them and it was unexpected.

"What's up love birds?" Jungkook smirked as he sat before them gaining a surprised look from Lisa "Talking about what? Huh?"

"Jungkook-yahh!" V smacked his shoulder playfully and blushed.

"Oh come on, hyung! Don't start this lovey-dovey once again!" He said "And dance. After all you need to impress Lisa, isn't?"

Jungkook glanced at Lisa and at that moment, Lisa couldn't understand of what is going on his mind. His sudden carefree attitude towards them confused her like anything.

"You zoomed out again?" V's voice interrupted and she came back to her sense.

"Oh Anni!" She however smiled and before the atmosphere get awkward, she stood up "We should start our practice, isn't?"