Chapter 18

Lisa just reached at her dorm after finishing her shoots and all practices she still has for her solo debut.

But as she entered in the living room, she saw that Jennie was waiting for her.

"Hi unnie!" Lisa greeted tiredly and shifted herself on the sofa beside Jennie.

"Tired, right?" Jennie asked and Lisa nodded.

"Really tired" She sighed and plopped on the sofa tiredly.

Jennie look at her for a second for some reason and again went quite.

Noticing that, Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"What happened, unnie?"

"Ohh! Nothing!" Jennie shook her head and smiled at her which Lisa didn't buy at all.

"Now stop smiling and tell me unnie!" She said and sat straight to listen to her unnie.

However Jennie once again look at Lisa for a while and sat quitely.

"Say something!" Lisa stared at her unnie and Jennie finally took a deep breathe.

"Okay!" She said "I've something to tell you!"

"What?"

"It's Important"

"Yeah?"

"Like really really important!"

"Okay!"

"I and Kai are together once again!"

"Oka-WHAT?????" Lisa stared at her unnie in shock and Jennie looked down on the floor.

"I know it's stupid cause papa YG will kill me if we caught again!" She said and pursed her lips.

"When!! How!!??"

Jennie stared at her "of course, Back at 2018! Dispatch caught us!"

"Not that!!" This time Lisa stared at her "I'm asking about how and when you two get back together??"

"Ohh! That..." Jennie pursed her lips once again "Well, it's been already 3months!"

"WHAT??" Lisa once again stared at her in disbelief and Jennie look miserable.

"Lisa!!" She hushed her "Stop screaming or else jisoo and Rosie will wake up!!"

"What do you mean by that??" Lisa asked confused "Now don't tell me that you didn't tell them yet!!"

At this Jennie sat quitely and Lisa understood that her doubt was correct indeed.

"But why didn't you tell them yet??"

"First of all, jisoo will kill me if she knows about it!" Jennie said with a grim face "And secondly, Rosie will sure pissed up and cry for me!!"

"But-!"

"No stop! Let me finish" Jennie said stopping Lisa to speak.

"It's not like that I want to kept this big secret from them but yet for now I want to keep this secret between you and I only!!" She said and Lisa stared at her.

"Wae???"

"Because we need to!!" Jennie said and look at Lisa helplessly.

"I told you this because you're good in keeping secret and I can't hold anymore!!"

"But what about if papa YG knows about it??" Lisa asked worriedly as she really was "It is too risky you know unnie!!"

"I know" She said and looked down once again.

At this moment, Jennie, the diva of blackpink looks very helpless and weak and Lisa couldn't see her unnie like that. They are like real sisters.
Whatever happens, They promised to be beside each other and support each other and in this moment, Jennie needs lisa.

Lisa sighed and put her hands on her shoulder.

"Unnie! Everything is gonna be alright!" She smiled at her and Jennie looked up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know everything is fair in love and war!" Lisa said and finally she was able to see her unnie's gummy smile once again.

"I love you Lisa!" She hugged her and Lisa hugged her back.

"I love you too, unnie!" She smiled on her shoulder.

******************************

                         @Jeon_jk

@Jeon_jk I know, Everything will be alright💛

Liked by @J_hope,@Chim_Chim and 89,99,567 others.

More comments_

@J_hope : 😚💜

@Jkislife : Handsomeeeee❤️💓💓

@army : My cookie😌💜💜

@Liskook : Jungkook😌💛

@Selina : why so cute?????👀💞

@mandarin : Sad?? Kookie??

Jungkook stared at his post and sighed.

"Everything will be alright" He muttered.