Chapter 49

"See you, kookie!" Jin waved and at the next Moment, he too left.

Jungkook sighed as he stared out of the window far away at the bright sky.

It was their off day which means there was no schedules for anyone in Sunday so everyone makes their own plans.

Jhope and suga left for sushi stall as they said that they missed eating sushi. Namjoon accompanied Jackson from got7 in his photo shoot. Jimin left with Chan eun wo to hangout while jin planned something with his high schools friends. And well, for V, He was going out with Lisa.

Jungkook sighed once again thinking about his boring day without his members. He hummed his songs while staring at the sky.

"Kookie? Aren't you going out today?" V's voice came and he looked back.

"Oh? I thought you were gone!" Jungkook stared and V shrugged.

"Well, just about to"

"Oh, Have a nice day!" Jungkook nodded and looked at the sky once again.

V however stood beside him "What are you looking at?"

"Sky, I guess" He replied with a smile "The weather is good today."

"Oh, Ne" V nodded by his comment "The weather is warm and bright today. But why are you staying at dorm all by yourself in this beautiful day? Aren't you bored?"

"Bored?" Jungkook looked at him "No. I will like to stay at dorm for today"

"Why don't you invite your 97liners to hang out?"

"It's okay. I guess, it will be fine staying alone for a while."

V stared at him for a while and then finally walked away.

Jungkook took a quick glance at him and when he was assured that he was gone, He leaned back on his chair with a deep sigh.

"What's wrong with me!! Ahhhhhh!!!" He groaned "I can't be like this forever!!"

"Oh, jungkook?" V's sudden voice startled him that much that he almost fell off from his chair.

V stared at his reaction "what happened? Are you alright?"

"Oh, N-ne! You almost startled me, hyung!" He breathed and V walked towards him.

"Oh mianhe! I just came back to ask you something" V said and jungkook looked up, holding on his beating heart.

"Ne?"

"Well, would you like to come with us?"

"Huh?" Jungkook stared at him confused by his sudden question and V repeated.

"Ne, I thought that it will be great if you hangout with us instead of staying alone in the dorm, what say?"

Jungkook shook his head quickly "No! no! How could I?" He denied his offer "You both are hanging out together then what will I do with both of you? No, it's okay, I will stay"

"Kookie!! Don't be so stubborn!" V still insisted "I know you are bored and I can't leave my brother alone in this boring dorm! It will be okay, kookie! And after all, She will be happy to see you!"

"Bu-"

"There is no if or but! Go and just get ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook?" Lisa exclaimed in surprise as V surprised her bringing jungkook with him "How are you? Long time no text, No calls!"

"This kid is totally unpredictable" V chuckled "These days he is being weird for some reasons. He is doing everything by himself"

"Really? Is something bothering you?" Lisa asked jungkook and seeing her after a long time, he couldn't help but being Happy.

As he looked at her face, he felt like it was all the same. It felts like the day he met her.

Those doe like eyes, plump lips, milky white skin, Raven like black hair and that bright smile. Even if he denied the fact that he didn't miss her. He did. Every single day, every single moment.

"What happened, jungkook?" She interrupted his thoughts and he looked a little confused.

"Huh?" He asked and Lisa looked concerned at the moment.

"You zoomed out all of a sudden. Is everything alright with you?"

"Aahh, Lisa!" That's when V interrupted "I told you right? He is acting weird these days! I don't know what's wrong with him. At least act something normal before your sister-in-law!"

"Tae!!" By the comment, Lisa blushed.

However jungkook found himself smiling as he watched her cute smile. It just remind him that how much he missed her.

"So, let's have a seat?" V asked and Lisa nodded with a smile.

"Ne! Khaja, Jungkook?" She looked at him and he forced a smile.

"Ne!"

They finally sat at the corner seat as they didn't want to get notice by their fans and invite attention.

"This cafe is really great!" Lisa spoke up breaking the silence "I often come here with my unnies"

"And I guess, Drink hot chocolate, isn't?" V asked and Lisa giggled.

"You are right! Hot chocolate is the best!" She said and continued while looking at jungkook "That previous cafe we went when we first hang out was also good, isn't?"

Jungkook found this question off guard and he took a quick glance at V.

As expected, V looked surprised.

"When did you met?"

"Not so long ago" Lisa however replied without knowing the tension in the atmosphere "Don't you know? This makes a hot fuss in the news and I got scolded by Papa yg!"

"Really?" Jungkook asked concerned all of a sudden and V stared at him.

"What's up with you? You are acting weird!"

Jungkook quickly calm himself as he didn't want to seem obvious infront of V.

"Uh- I mean.. it's probably because of me so-" But V suddenly cut his words.

"Oohh!!! I got that! The night I went to have a drink with Kai and end up in her dorm!" V chuckled making jungkook stared.

"Her dorm?"

"Oh ne!" This time Lisa spoke up "He was drunk and ended up in my dorm! And believe me! I was so worried when I found him lying beside the elevator!"

"Oh really?" V smirked and Lisa blushed.

"Why wouldn't I? You really did scared me that night!" And they continued teasing each other.

Jungkook watched her as she talked and smiled. For him, Her smile was like the long waited spring after the cold winter, a beautiful island for the lost ship. Watching her, he wondered how could anyone be so beautiful and perfect even without trying and just being natural.

But as his gaze followed her eyes, He realised that she was happy because she was with him. The person whom she choosed for herself. The reason behind that bright smile wasn't him but V. The one whom Lisa loves.

He can see the love in her eyes as she looked at him and smiled. And V? Well, he is the luckiest person in the world.

It just makes him realised that he lost her. He couldn't make her happy as V does. And realising that, it hurts him. It Hurst a lot.

❤️🌹